chapter 3

No one's pov

After they landed from airport ,Marinette , Chloe , Kagami , Luka , Juleka , Nathaniel , Marc , Max , Kim and Alix landed from airplane  they saw a board there names written on them . With confusion on there face they went to ask the person why there name written on it . The guy said that he is from avengers tower and that they are having to stay in other place than staying in ' Rosita hotel'( I got the name from the movie ' sing' . The movie is beautiful , pls see it ). 

chloe - better than staying at the same place where the lie-la and her sheep lives 

alix - good thought 

marinette - guess its decided lets go to that place . What's the place ?

the guy - it's in the avengers tower

marinette - wait 

chloe - we 

alix - get 

kagami - to 

juleka - stay 

luka - in 

everyone ( ecxept the guy with the board ) - AVENGER'S TOWER !!!!!!

the guy - yes

marinette- before we go in your car , what's your name ?

the guy - my name is Happy 

chloe - cause your always happy ?

Happy - no tony named me that , so I go by that name .

After they entered the car more like limo and the  akuma class which we had to meet on airport entrance were probably minding their own business and try to get hotel keys under the name ' Lila Rossi ' but they didnt care .

Meanwhile akuma class

Alya - try again the name ' Lila Rossi ' again!!

Woman - Sorry there is no name on my computer

Caline -* sigh* try Marinette Dupain -Cheng

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I am not a good writer cause when i read the chapter 1 the writing was horrible and i am sorry.