PART 14 | A Glimpse Of The Past

Vansh came back to the VR mansion, with irritation and fury visible on his face. 

"What happened Bhai..?" Ishani questioned the her arms crossed

Riddhima slowly came downstairs praying 'Bappa' to protect her from her husband's wrath. Vansh should not know that she had followed him everywhere and she had stolen the bullets.

"Nothing...I forgot to load the gun" he said gritting his teeth

Riddhima heaved a sigh of relief. Thank goodness, Vansh did not know about the stunts she had performed. If the truth came out, it would be equal to experimenting with 'The VanshRaisinghania's' patience, which was no less than risking life. Riddhima had escaped his scanner eyes and super fast brain. She chuckled appreciating herself. Vansh did not even know that she had stolen his bullets, she had followed him everywhere. Riddhima rubbed her nose with pride, which did not go unnoticed by Vansh.

Riddhima was in her la la land as she had over-smarted the monster. Vansh shook his head in disbelief. He turned to give Angre some instructions. Dadi pleaded Vansh with her eyes, thus, calming him down.

Riddhima thanked Bappa with all her heart as he escaped Vansh's wrath. Vansh's anger was touching the skies, but he controlled himself and calmed down. Dadi looked pathetically at Riddhima.

"She's still a kid Vansh...be patient with her..." Dadi patted Vansh's head

Vansh was massaging his dadi's feet and stopped for a while.

"She is not a kid dadi..." Vansh gritted his teeth.

"Vansh...I understand you care...but she thinks that you are forcing her...she doesn't understand that you care for her..."

"I don't mind what she thinks of me...but rules are meant to be followed..." he said

"I know, Vansh...try to be your self in front of her...not the Vansh the world knows..." 

Vansh thought for a while and shook his head unable to understand what dadi meant. 

"Don't forget who you are...Vansh..."

"Of course, I am the king of the mafia world..." Vansh stood up...

Dadi smiled nodding her head in disagreement,

"You are my grandson first...you are the eldest son of our family, you are the most responsible and hardworking child I've ever seen...you are still a child to me, Vansh..."

Vansh frowned. 

"Don't live your life to take revenge from others, Vansh..." Dadi said

"The child in me...,is dead dadi..." Vansh smirked and stood up

"Swear on me, Vansh...something's bothering you...I might help you...not as your dadi, but as an elder...we have seen world Vansh..."

"And I have seen what I shouldn't have..." Vansh muttered

"Something's been bothering you all these years....won't you tell your dadi? or don't you trust me?" 

Vansh closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Three years ago, I fell in love with a girl..." Vansh confessed 

Dadi was surprised at the sudden confession...

"She was none other than Riddhima..." he continued

Dadi sat still, frozen. She never knew that Vansh was liking a girl. She was planning to get him married to Ragini but later the family realized that Ragini was a cheat.

"She was a simple girl and she was doing her in Masters in physiotherapy, it was her final year of study,

I just wanted to approach her, but not as businessman VanshRaisinghania , but as a common guy....and I did so...

I approached her as ' Vihaan'...a hacker, as I love computers and I was an expert at hacking..

She fell in love with me too..." Vansh cried looking at dadi

"Then?..." Dadi asked curiously

"Riddhima did not love me for my money...because she never knew I was VanshRaiSinghania...she knew me as Vihaan... a common fellow.

Every time I tried to tell her my truth, something or the other stopped me...

A few days later...we got secretly married in a temple..." 

Dadi's eyes widened

"What!!!" she shouted

"I should have asked you...but..I just wanted to...." Vansh sighed

Dadi gulped. Her grandson had been behaving like a teenager at the age of twenty five. If he liked a girl, then why didn't he come and tell her? She never stopped him, and she never would, because she knew Vansh's decisions were always right, and Riddhima was a gem. 

"I didn't know that someone of my rival business company had noticed me getting married in the temple..."

Dadi began scanning him from top to bottom. Vansh never watched movies but had been behaving like a typical hero in films. She had never expected that 

"Then?...now don't tell me that both of you were expecting a baby..."

"That is what exactly happened..." Vansh closed his eyes.

Dadi held her chest, trying to breath. What the hell had he been doing...?  He was a great businessman, an eligible bachelor, he was the only working and decision taking man of the family and the family supported him in his decisions but he had been, giving a filmy touch to his story

"Why doesn't Riddhima talk about this...?" Dadi stopped Vansh in the middle

"That's what I am trying to say...she's had a memory loss..." Vansh was stopped by dadi once again

"Something happened...that pulled you to the mafia world...and the baby, was never born..." dadi said tearfully glaring at Vansh.

Vansh lowered his head down. Certain mistakes in his life had cost him a lot.

____________________________________

Please don't throw chappals at me!!...I'll change the story line if you want...I change it if you all don't like it...I know this is unbelievable...but I had thought of it this way....

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALL DIDN'T LIKE THE STORYLINE...