Unwanted Cinderella Roles

Dream University. The name of the university wasn't actually Dream University. The actual name was Yahailly University but people seemed to call it the Dream University. Reasons why they call it that name was because lots of celebrity went here and lots of famous people have graduated there. If people around you went there, they were stars. The people who went there were insane. All of the students one by one at least spoke 3 languages and have gotten recommendations from tons of professors. Even though studying there to every student are nightmares, to survive people stay overnight almost every day. Still not wanting to look weak, they put make-up on. It was a battle ground there that people fought to survive.

"Dude, would you really wake up now?"

A girl who has black hair shouted with extremely big frown to a girl with black hair lying on the bed. Why does she never wake up early?

- Crystal

- Age 21

"No, Crystal.... Can I please sleep one minute more?"

A girl who was still lying on the bed holding a pillow murmured so Crystal could hear her. Crystal who couldn't take it anymore putted her foot right on the girl's back and started stepping putting her weight onto it.

"Oh, dear friend, do you still want to sleep more?"

"Y..e...s"

Feeling the pain but not wanting to get up, the girl answered in low tone making Crystal go madder. Crystal jumped to the girl's bed now and then stood on girl's back putting her whole weight on it and started walking. Now that made her move. The girl exclaimed with pain.

"Crystal, I'm awake! I'm really awake!"

"Really, are you sure?"

"I am very truly sure!"

"Fine then"

Crystal, realizing there was no time to waste, jumped on the ground back again and hurried to washroom. A girl, who was left alone with pain, stood also on the ground and moved her body side to side.

"I hear a crack. Crystal I think you broke my bone!"

"Shut up and get ready!"

The girl heard a crack and moaned informing what happened to herself to Crystal. Crystal, who really didn't care, shouted back and the girl groaned to herself even though she was smiling.

"That cold biggy girl. I am going to revenge her somehow someday."

- Siria

- Age 21

Then Siria who also looked at the clock amazed, hurried to the washroom to get ready for school where people called 'Dream University'.