2 Pieces of glass

2 Pieces of glass ♥ Copyrights All Reserved @ 2013

Work was finished with Mr.Larnce's satisfied result, out of 167 people, 36 succeed to change their major as same as the Fortune's. Cinderellas gazed at them as luckiest people in the world and suceed Cinderellas all agreed they commuted from hell to heaven. They were one step near of becoming the main character in the fairy tale, however, not like the real story, they didn’t care about having a Godmother or the animal friends. They thought didn’t need those stupid people that took time to find, but only needed the prince. 

“Siria? Where is our lunch?”

Crystal opened the fridge, not too surprised that she wasn’t seeing any lunch, locomoted toward Siria who just finished combing her curly hair. Nevertheless, she wasn’t done making into a bun so quickly twirled her hand up and down like a magician then with a last touch to her bun, Siria finally assured that she was finished and looked at Crystal. 

“What do you mean?”

“Didn’t you say you were going to prepare our lunch for today, yesterday?”

“I did no…..”

Siria couldn’t finish her sentence because she certainly could just then remember her bright sentence yesterday. Crystal! I am going to make a wonderful lunch for you tomorrow so don’t do anything! Siria yesterday, urged Crystal as much as she could to not let her prepare their lunch again, but... Not saying anything, she hugged Crystal keeping the silence. Crystal simply patted Siria’s head and pushed Siria far away from her as possible.

“Move your big head now. Let’s just bring the food from Monet we got from yesterday.” Crystal said inducing Siria as quick as the speed of light.

“Okay! I’m going to take the food that cost thirty dollars! I’m the affluent girl!!!!” Sunny rejoiced.

“I am, too!”

As they sang “I am the affluent girl!”, which was written by them and originally sang by them, they sprant to their first class, Music, the only class they had with Fortune, however, both Siria and Crystal decided act like Fortune was invisible. Crystal was done with the volunteering, also was never going to do it again and Siria was just going to have another peaceful year in the school. Besides, what could happen anyway?

The October air wasn’t warm but nor did the both girls care since they wore a scarf, knitted sweater and long warm uggs. Thankfully, the class rooms were warm enough for them to be free in those heavy clothing. They surely didn’t want to look hilarious in front of all classmates even though the most of students were only looking at the Fortune. Start of class, during the class, end of the class, there was a no doubt the Cinderellas who were 1/10 of the classroom, only stared at Fortune with hearts on their eyes.

“Cecil, I really don’t get how do this. Would you be able to help me in the lunch time?” Pink hair girl asked politely while she touched his shoulder. "Please?"

“No.” Cecil answered hitting the girl’s hand away from his shoulder.

Cecil the brown-orange hair hates everybody. Siria for sure knew this fact although she only got to know him for a day. Meanwhile she watched the poor pink hair girl walk out of the classroom, she silently questioned herself. Can’t she know he was making a disgusted face every time someone talked to him? Next, she just moved her head side to side packing up heavy and dumbly big books in her clear dark blue backpack.

“Antony, I think I am sick. Can you help me to the cafeteria?” Blond hair girl leaned on Antony’s shoulder. "I may faint."

“I am very sorry, but I don’t think I can.” Antony answered politely giving the blond hair girl a little smile.