4 Pieces of glass

4 Pieces of glass ♥ Copyrights All Reserved @ 2013

“What do you think about the project Mr.Larnce is planning?” Siria asked who was lying down on the smooth sofa in the dormitory.

“That partner singing project?” Crystal asked.

“Yap, yap.”

“I don’t know. He said he’s going to explain more tomorrow so whatever. Not for today.” Crystal told Siria as she added “So don’t mention about it. I am pretty sure it’s a lot of work.”

“But! Again we are partners, understood?” Siria told her as she let Crystal pinch her cheek.

“Argh no! Why would I be partnered with you?” Crystal grumbled as she covered her head with the pink smooth blanket that always made someone to move on to the dream world.

“Of course you want to be partnered with moi because I am fabulous!” Siria explained with confidence while pretending to be a flower. “Take a close look at me because you will see my face is a flower indeed but not just a regular one but a sunflower.”

“No!! Now, shut up!” Crystal groaned as deafening as she could and faced Siria for a fight.

With Crystal’s shouting, before she could even start a fight, Siria tickled her and soon, Crystal was chasing Siria around the room. They threw animal pillows at each other calling each other names like “Snake!”, “Pig!” and “Goldfish!” Moreover, they splashed water near the washroom causing themselves to be soaking wet. Feeling the attaches of soaking clothes, Siria finally slowed down got caught by Crystal. Then as a result of ticking the beauty of all people as she says, Crystal punched Siria’s back and both of them fell down on the red wine color carpet.

As soon as laughing stopped, they realized how late it has been than they thought it would be and hurried off to their room to change in their off the hook dresses. Obviously it was pulchritudinous.

“Do I look glorious enough?” Siria questioned as she wirled in front of the cheval mirror. “Do I? I do, right? People say silence is one of the ways to say yes so I am pretty sure you just agreed with me.”

“If you have proper eyes to see my crumbled face, I am pretty sure you cannot say that I am conceiving the way you are conceiving.” Crystal answered as she checked her and Siria’s hair, simple make-up and the main point, the only expensive and beautiful dress. “All good.”

In the same time Crystal finished her statement, a sound of welcoming doorbell went through their room.

“I will go get it!” Siria leaped out from where she was standing and turned the door knob exactly knowing who and why they were there.

“Going for a dinner right?” 

“With my amazing face, right?”

It was Brice and Lucas. Last week, after hearing their fascinating story, the two boys decided to buy a dinner to the girls to make them feel better. Moreover, it was a party buffet, an overpriced place for students. First, Siria and Crystal both said “No” because it was extremely pricey, but when Brice told them his brother works there and they are going to get a discount, the both girls exclaimed their happiness by nodding with the two big yeses.

“So how do I look like? I know pretty right?!” Siria asked brightly to everyone.

Siria was wearing a white tube top mini dress with layered ruffles at bottom with her wavy thick black hair that suited the dim grey color high heel. Right beside Siria, Crystal was also wearing tube top dress, bottom layered with ruffles except this wasn’t a mini dress and the color was lemon chiffon with her thin straight hair down.