Jealousy

Unlike the night before Sangwoo had left early for a mysterious reason...and don't get me wrong , after a "passionate" night who would be the better but to be curious."nm..I hope he's home soon" bum focused on another day. He was left to reminiscence in the lustful night before .. the way his ''lover'' used and fucked him. The idea of a regular face to face kiss and sex was almost a foreign idea. Bum thought before looking down to himself ."Still hurts " he winced before reaching for more vegetables.

He kept himself busy very obviously since his mind still kept a terrible echo of Sangwoo's words."Jessica..."he gripped the chopping knife in his hand.Bum knew the last thing he wanted was to be compared to some other woman completely. " Tsk.." he sucked in his teeth before finishing up and brewing a beef stew."ug.."he flinched before crouching over to walk at the site of meat that resembled the terrifying night he nearly scarffed down human flesh.

Bum then took a seat at the dinner table to wait."hn.." he framed his head down against the cold wooden table. His fingers marked scratches and circles from previous nights of passion he recorded. All these perverse thoughts would've spun his head dizzy if it wasn't for the growing spite in his little heart."..who is she" Yoonbum lifted his head to see no one at all as his site was accompanied by a ding form a glowing light." ...computer" he thought he would've been hallucinating if anything as he blinked.

His curiosity peaked as if he would gravitate towards the pandoras box of mysteries.But dont mistake it , yoonbum can be very obident and sweet at times but...the very thought of another woman's lips sucking and leeching his "lovers" cock was in raging. He slammed the table in anger." Ah.."he groaned that he hit his fist right into a splinter.His thoughts ran like crazy ..although he wanted to look he couldnt help but think.."what would sangwoo do if I went snooping around" his frail legs reminded him of such an encounter.

"Forget it.."he spoke to himself before stirring up the pot of carrots potatoes and spices with beef."..I shouldve made curry-" he was interrupted by another ding.

Ding

Ding

Ding

It echoed in his head...who the fuck was responding so much.He took a second before muffling the noise with an annoyed sigh.Yet again as his intrest peaked it stopped. The noise almost would have made him rage if he didn't take a nice nap when it happened.Luckily the only peace he found was silence and maybe sangwoo every other day ..by the time he woke up he couldve sworn he might have slept for so long ..

He check yet again on the stew before lowering the heat. "Finall-" he couldnt finish before the annoying noise rose up in his head again.This time no amount of sleep or whining could help him rid the annoying noise..and just as he thought he would he tipped and toed over towards the small box computer.It was a bright message notification and at that 40.

40 new messages

His mind exclaimed. Who would text him so much..who would text sangwoo so fucking much to were he couldnt think straight."i.." he gritted his teeth before attending his hand to the mouse before he heard a..

"So no welcome home ?" The deep menacing voice rang in his head.It was sangwoo..but when...no how?.."oh.." he was speechless at this exclamation or site..Was he here the whole time ..what if he never left..what if..

His thoughts were quiet when sangwoo spoke." Hm..so suprised ..."he gave an odd smile before leaning over bum to observe the computer." Such a shame..you must like computers...too" he grinned." Even so you're not doing anything on it.." he acted completely normal..too normal ."Well speak up .."his voice changed when he grabbed yoonbums face but, he couldn't speak ..no matter how hard words wouldn't form.