His BTS

JAMES

Another mall show has finished.

I look at her. She looks tired already but still she looks beautiful.

I must say Nadine is not really the type of girl I would go for... but the more time I spend with her the more I long for her smile, eyes and caring nature.

It's not really hard to fall for her. I mean she's bubbly, her smile is so angelic and the way she cares for me.. How could I not fall in love with her.

Yes, I am in love with her. To My so called Partner in Crime.

I don't know when I started having these feelings but I know I'm Happy. Cause I haven't feel this for so long.

Though,I can't really confess right now. Or these friendship and our career will be jeopardize. I don't want that to happen.We treasure this chance. It is important for the both of us .

That's why I choose to stay silent about my feelings and keep these feelings to my self.

Cause once the cameras start rolling I can show her how much I long for her hugs..

Show how much I want to see her smile..

Show how much I want to say I Love You..

And to show her how much I LOVE her..

But when the cameras stops rolling and both of us will be back to reality the only thing I can do is to show how much important her existence is in our reality...

In this Behind the scenes moments we have...

—--------—--------—--------—---

A/N: Sorry for the grammar. I really regret doing James' bts first cause, really I got a major headache thinking about how to express his feelings right. Haha. Dapat pala si Nadya muna. :)

Hope you like it ;)

-Missy_star12