The cottage (part 1)

~Ello! thanks for reading this!~

      ~Prologue~

Tubbo is a 14 year old  boy living near a country called L'manburg. He lives quietly hoping not to drag attention to him and where he lives. What if one day someone goes looking for adventure but finds him instead? What will happen? Read on to find out!

          ~End of Prologue~

  (the cottage up above is where tubbo lives)

    ~Third  person pov (focus on tubbo)~

Tubbo moved the blanket over his eyes, He didn't want to wake up just yet. After a couple minutes of trying to block the bird chirping loudly and the sun filling his room with light. He gave up and got out of bed. After fixing his bed he went to the bathroom to get ready.

He finished up, grabbed some toast and headed outside with a list. He didn't look the best just wearing a green turtleneck and some ripped up jeans. Walking to the small farm that he made over time to pick some food.

"Carrots, Beets And- Dang it! How did I run out of wheat?

And no seeds! GREAT way to start my day." he said grumpy. 'Guess i got to go to the village to get some seeds...Hope no one notices me...'

(I wanna add something else so sue me...Okay so tubbo and dream are brothers <3)                            

   ~Tommy's pov~

"FREEEEEEEEEE DOMM!"

I was screaming and running all around L'manburg. I'm not sure why... Actually it's because i'm awesome and can do what i want to do.

"Tommy shut up!" Will said from afar.

"NEVERRRR" I ran straight into the forest. Not sure what i'm doing but it's fun as hell!

~Third person Pov (focus on tommy)~

He ran a bit more, until getting tired and slowing down. He ran in an unfamiliar direction so he was pretty lost. He kept walking until arriving at a weird looking cave, 'hmmm it doesn't look natural...Maybe someone mined it? But who?' Tommy thought for a moment before hearing a twig snap.

"Who there?!? Show yourself!!" Tommy grabbed a stick and moved it into a sword like position.

"Calm down tommy. I won't hurt you." A familiar voice spoke and out of the shadows came the green hooded man with a smile mask, Dream. 

But this time he wasn't wearing his mask. He was showing his face and It was kinda weird. Tommy had never seen dreams face before. It was ripped up with scars all over his face. His dirty blonde hair was in a short ponytail. ( okay i'll stop)

(He was wearing something like this : 

                                                                                                                                                                                        ok?)

                                                                                                                                                                                        ok?)

"You look uhhh...different?" Tommy was fine with his clothes, It was just he never seen Dream wear something like that before. It was rather good looking to be completely honest with him.

"Mhm...Anyway tommy, What are you doing here?"

"Uhh exploring. And stuff...And how bout you?!" Tommy was now definitely curious.

"I'm doing something...Tommy you should go back home, It's dangerous at night."

Something made Tommy want to listen to him but Tommy ignored the thought.

But overall dream was right. The sun was setting and he could hear the mobs coming out.

'hmmm...I'm still interested about what he's doing...I'll pretend to go home and then follow him! Brilliant!'

"Ok fine DrEam"

Dream sighed and waited for tommy to leave. He (tommy) walked a good while till he was sure that he was out of dreams view

(ok ima come back to this but i wanna work on something else so-)

(602 words rn)