Chapter 2

My head was hurting, my throat throbbed. I slowly opened my eyes. "Where am I?" My throat burned when I spoke. I looked around the room.

The walls were white with candelabras lighting up the room. A chandelier hung from the ceiling. I layed on a black bed, the crisp white sheets were covered in blood. I gasped and almost fell of the bed. 

I froze when the door slowly opened. A tall, handsome man walked in. He had jet black hair to his shoulders, covering one of his hazel eyes. He wore a tight T-shirt that clung to his waist. I blushed at how built he was. His jeans were dark blue and he had on combat boots. 

He slowly walked over to me. He stared in my eyes then bent down and kissed me. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't . "Your finally awake?" He whispered. I just stared at him. He frouned, then he stroaked my cheek. "Luna, do you remember me at all?"  

"How do you know my name?" His eyes widened. "You don't remember." He sighed. "No I don't," I got up and headed for the door when his arm wrapped around my waist. "Please stay." I looked at him. "Tell me everything." He smiled and kissed me. I hesitated then kissed him back.

He sat me on the bed. "My name is Marcus and I'm 17. I knew you when we were 10 years old." He stared at me. I nodded, he continued."We used to play together everyday and I made you a very important promise." He leaned over to me and whispered in my ear,"I promised that I would marry you." He pulled away, I stared at him. "I also promised you that I would....turn you into a vampire."  

He brushed the hair from my neck. My neck was throbbed by his touch. "I grabbed you in the alley and drank your blood." My throat was hurting, I winced. Marcus looked at me then kissed my neck. His touch calmed the throbbing. I moaned. "Your a vampire?" I stared at him. He nodded slowly. " If you knew me then why dont I remember you?"  

"My hunger got out of control and you were to young change you so I had to erase your memories so you could stay away from me till you were old enough." Anger filled me ,"You erased my memories!?" I jumped up and ran out the door. Marcus followed me. "Leave me alone!!" I yelled. He stopped short, hurt in his eyes. I wanted to hug him and tell him I was sorry but He erased my memories. I walked away from him for good. I got about a mile away the started to cry.

The picture is of Marcus. I chose Wonder by Megan McCauley as the song.