먼저: [the beginning]

*knock knock*

"Hm, oh that might be Salo at the door!" Dorthy yelped. Each flight of stairs creaked making a very creepy noise.

The door screeched open..but no one was there.

"..hello?.." Dorthy whispered in fear.

"BOO!"

Salo leaped in the doorway.

"OH MY GOD- you scared the living shit out of me dude! What the fuck was that for-"

"IM SORRY, IM SORRY- kind of."

Dorthy rolled her eyes in a jokingly way while leading Salo into the house. They traveled up the stairs, into the bedroom and onto the bed.

"OOooo, you know what we should do!" Dorthy said, excitedly. "We should look through some of my moms old stuff in the attic!"

"Are you sure... it's kinda dark up there, and there's a lot of spiders.."

"YEAH, it'll be fun, trust me!"

They ran up into the attic to look for the box of her mothers things, and came back down once they found it.

"Wow that was really fun! Your mom had some really cool things" Salo complimented.

"Thanks, I think so too!"

"Anyways, it's getting kinda late. So I'll have to get home, bye."

Dorthy walked Salo out, and headed back up to her room, but when she got back she had seen something else in the box. It was a wooden doll, and a camera. The wooden doll kind of looked like her mother in a way, but a younger version. The doll had pale yellow skin, tinted brown hair, and a silky brown dress, kind of resembling this.

 The doll had pale yellow skin, tinted brown hair, and a silky brown dress, kind of resembling this

But.. there wasn't just a doll. There was also a camera. An old rusty metal camera.

"Hm, this is kinda cool, and there's still film in it! I'll just take one picture and then go to bed."

She lifted the camera silently, since it was quite heavy.

*CLICK*

*FLASH*

To Dorthy, something felt off. Like the camera just grabbed her soul and placed it into the camera, but she thought maybe she was paranoid. She laid the picture on the nightstand and went to the bathroom to get ready for the night.

*brushes teeth*

She felt something in the back of her while she was washing her face, and picked her head up slowly.

Dorthy could have sworn she seen someone in the reflection of the mirror, but when she checked, it was gone.

She was heading back to her room for the night, until she heard a noise in the kitchen. She stumbled downstairs, and peaked inside.

But nothing was there.

So she went back upstairs.

She was at the top of the last flight of stairs, but she heard the sound again.

Dorthy turned her head, in the quietest movement....but suddenly...she felt a push, or a glimpse of wind, that was strong enough to carry her off her feet.

Her yell was very faint, and no one could hear her.

She was laying on the floor, when she saw a faint shadow coming towards her, with the same camera she found.

*CLICK*

*FLASH*

A picture was taken, and there Dorthy was.. laying on the floor. But not as herself....as...a doll?...

-TO BE CONTINUED-

-TO BE CONTINUED-