Brand new day and a time for a....HANGOUT!!!

I was walking in the park to get some fresh air then suddenly I saw Sarah. We talked for a while and I saw Lia so I sprinted towards her with Sarah trailing behind. "Hey," Sarah said when she was finally at the playground. Then, a lady wearing a teal dress came over to us. "Hey girls!" Turned out, she is Princess Arabella, The Princess of the Night. "Hello majesty," Sarah greeted her. Lia and I waved. She chatted with Sarah for about a minute, and then suggested playing 'tag'. "Sure!" We agreed.

After an hour, we decided to take a break. "I'll go get us a cup of water," Arabella said, and then disappeared into thin air. After the water break, Sarah went home. "Catch ya tomorrow!" Lia hollered. Then Sarah ran off. Lia informed Arabella and I that she would be going home too, and took off running. Me and Arabella started to talk but then a honk camed. Anabella had to leave so she waved good- bye and left. During the start of August, Lia, Sarah and I all hung out a ton. "So, I was wondering what school you guys are attending this year?" Lia said. Lia and I exchanged glances at each other, and just plainly shrugged. "You should attend my school, Queens High Elementary," Sarah mentioned and smiled. We walked out of the library, when Sarah brought up the topic again. "I'll ask my mom. She'll probably agree," I said. "I don't know," Lia said.

I walked home and asked my mom. "Oh school with a friend, sure! I had no school planned and you will have a friend! That's brilliant!" My mom said, accepting me to go with Sarah and maybe Lia to Queens High Elementary. I smiled. The next day I told Lia and Sarah that I will be going to Queens High Elementary. Sarah squealed, She was sooo happy!!! Lia said "I am not so sure but maybe I would go too!" Sarah squealed even louder turning into a yipee while jumping high into the air. We all laughed.