Kindergarten JK

"Mommy?" I ask nervously. "Hm? Yes Ellie?" My mom responded to my call. "I am Scared." I said knowing how to talk probably because I was practicing myself. Being self taught is really nice actually. "There's nothing to be worried about, you're going to be just fine." My mom responded to me. (That reminds me of fnaf Chris song) I nodded and started to speak again. "Mom, will you stay here because I'm scared... BuT I'M A BIG GIRL YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT!" I said doing a superhero pose. My mom inserted a laugh and then said "Sorry, but I won't. I know you're a big girl. YOUR A MOMMY GIRL!" "YA!" I responded happily. "Well Ellie, now I need to go to work." My mom said, stopping the excitement. "Oh okay! Bye mommy!" I said while walking to the teacher.

"Good Morning, Everyone! I'm Ms. Daniel. I am glad to be your Kindergarten teacher for this year!" The teacher announced. All the Jk's looked nervous, I started to try to make them excited. "C'MON GUYS! KINDERGARTEN CAN'T BE THAT BAD!" "Ya! It's pretty fun!" One of the boys, that is a sk said. The Jk's still looked nervous and puzzled. I frowned. "Cmon!!! HAPPY THOUGHTS! HAPPY THOUGHT!!!" I said getting impatient. They started to have little smiles across their faces. "YAY!!!" I said happily. The teacher said "Aren't you Ellie a Positive Vibe in our class," smiling. I laughed and a smile crossed my face. Everyone's smile grew bigger. We all laughed. Through Out Jk they called me the Positive Girl or Positive vibe girl, but then two girls came up to me. "HEY POSITIVE VIBE GIRL!" They yelled. "Hm?" I said confused. "You look...like a baby.'' One said looking at me head to toe. "Uh..... so? I like it." I said in response. "Ugh no sense of style" She said walking away flipping her hair.

 "Ugh no sense of style" She said walking away flipping her hair

"This isn't babyish, it's like for girls. It's Korean clothes." I thought out loud. "Eh Whatever" I then said ignoring what they said. The rest of the day was pretty boring.