Dreams Home

A/n:I'm writing this for fun please no hate I hope you enjoy making the choices so yeah!

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
N/n:Nickname
F/f: Favorite food
F/c: Favorite color
F/o: Favorite outfit
Your pronouns are She/They I will try my best to use them!

Third person view: Dream is fighting Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo at the bottom floor of his house.

"DREAM I KNOW YOU HAVE THE DISCS SOMEWHERE! " Says a short boy with blonde hair.

"Give them back to Tommy and this will all be over. " Techno a human/pig with long hair states.

"I need them for something I will give them back AFTER. " Dream says before clashing swords with Techno.

As Techno and Dream clash swords Dream begins to walk back, and up the stairs.

While Techno, and Dream fight Tommy, and Tubbo begin the search the downstairs for the discs.

"Techno I don't have the discs on me. "
Dream says while Techno and him approach a room.

Dream gets pushed through into the room. (A/n:The Door was not closed fully ok.)

Techno stops fighting dream once he sees what's in the room. There is a glass box with a none breathing girl inside. (The glass box kinda looks like snowhites just kinda proped up against a wall. )

Next To the glass box is two Jukeboxes on either side of the box. There are book shelfs full of books lining the wall.

_________________________________________

(A/n: I'll leave you all on a cliffhanger mwhahaha. Also next chapter you get to begin to choose. Make sure to sleep, eat, drink or use the restroom. Have a great day/night ilysm! <3 Bye!!