The Personas Shock and Lilith? Part 1

October 15th, 2019

Futaba sat in a booth, on her laptop, and sighing in worry as she was looking for traces of Akechi. She was the youngest member of the Phantom Thieves. Despite this, she is a talented hacker and a vital member. When the bell of Leblanc went off, she looked up to see who came in Leblanc. "Hey Ann. Are you here to see Akira?" She asked. Ann shook her head. "I do want to see him, but I got a text from Makoto." Futaba nodded her head and focused on her laptop. "She sent the same text to me. I'm guessing she wants to talk about why she hid the truth," Futaba's voice held anger in it. Ann saw Morgana come the down stairs. "Hey Morgana, any improvements on him?" Ann asked softly. Her blue eyes had tears forming in them. Morgana jumped on the counter and shook his head. "I wish I could say that I do, but I would be lying Lady Ann. It's almost as if..." Morgana's voice drifted off into silence.

Morgana had a bad feeling something happened to his mind. A feeling he lost his persona. Morgana saw Ryuji walk inside the cafe with Yusuke. Under different circumstances, Morgana and Ryuji would try to one up each other. Ryuji sighed and sat at the counter. "So, she wants to talk with us... AFTER all this time!! None of us seen nor heard from him since Shido's Palace. DOES MAKOTO THINK THAT WE'LL FORGIVE HER!?!" Ryuji was clearly furious. Akira is his first friend who gave him hope after everything happened. Morgana shook his head at Ryuji. "As much of an idiot he can be... Ryuji is right about this situation. Akira may have formed a palace or.... No Morgana don't think that right now." Thought Morgana as he waited for three more people.

The door opened again. A man and two girls walked inside. The girl with red hair ran up to the group. "Is Senpai alright? How bad is it!?" Morgana shook his head and looked at her. "Sumire... Right now, Akira is well.... like a heavily traumatized child. I have the worst feeling in my gut." Sumire looked at ground. It's not clear if she was angry or devastated. The one short hair with strawberry blonde, looked quite distressed by the state of Akira. The man looked at everyone.

Ann looked at the man, she smiled at him. "It's been a while Dr. Maruki." Maruki smiled at Ann. His dark brown eyes gleamed a bit. Fixing his white lab coat, he pulled out his note pad. "Yes it has been a while. Is everything okay?" Maruki asked cautiously. Ann shook her head and explained everything to Maruki. "What!? Are you telling me that Lo- I mean, Akira's boyfriend did this!?" The way Maruki acted seemed strange. Morgana gave Maruki a suspicious look. "Is he hiding more secrets than last time??" Morgana thought in his head. They knew Maruki had two Personas of his own... but the fact that the metaverse didn't disappear seemed strange.

The bell ringed once again and the group saw a girl with short brown hair, a black jacket over a white t-shirt, and wearing jeans. Her red eyes had guilt in building up. "Hello everyone, I understand that you all are furious at me but I need to explain why I didn't say anything." Futaba looked at her with hint of anger. Sumire sat next to Ryuji. Ann, Morgana and Ryuji seemed pissed but they were willing to hear what she had to say. Yusuke took his seat next to Futaba, in case she was about to go off. Maruki sat in booth as well but across Futaba. The strawberry blonde girl, Haru, sat next to Maruki.

Makoto took a breath and looked at everyone. "After we defeated Shido... I looked around carefully to see if Akira or Akechi had escaped..."

{Makoto's P.O.V. >Memory only}

I looked around the area the where the Palace entrance. I couldn't find them at all. I called Akira's phone and to my surprise... Akira's phone was on out of Akechi's briefcase. I knelt down to the ground and softly grabbed the phone. Underneath, was a piece of paper addressed to the Phantom Thieves. I unfolded the paper, and it said:

'Hey Guys,

If one of you found this note, then Crow and I have left town. I don't have time to explain anything. Inside the briefcase is Crow and I's confessions and testimonies. I know this hard to believe that I, Joker, am running away with the guy that tried to kill us. When the day comes, Crow and I will return with different names. In the Palace, the two of us heard church bells, a song, and a voice saying something about "we'll be able to hold each other in our arms". My last request is for y'all is to be careful. Something tells Crow and I that this is bigger than we thought. I got to go now.

J&C'

☆Present☆

Makoto looked at the ground. "So that's why we never heard anything from Akira. The letter was written quickly. My sister, took Akechi's briefcase and Akira's phone.... The police have been looking for them. Especially Akira... since he left during his probation." Ann covered her mouth, shaking her head. She hugged Ryuji tightly. Ryuji held Ann closely. He was furious but held it in for Ann. Yusuke looked at Futaba, who stopped hacking from the words. Haru was horrified by the fact. Maruki asked Haru to move. Haru got up to let Maruki out of the seat. Sumire was in absolute shock. As everyone was surprised, the door chimed when it opened.

The group turned around to see a girl with short brown hair. Her eyes were lavender with tiny sword for pupils. Her lips had blue lipstick gently on the skin. She wore a blue top dress to cover her breasts, a white frilly skirt that looked like was made from the finest silk. She wore a purple-blue choker with white frills on both the top and bottom of it. A blue crystal shape tear drop, with a sliver chain hunged lightly on her neck. She had gloves that covered her hands were white and went up to chest.

The atmosphere felt strange to them. The groups personas came out and their voices held absolute shock in them.

"LILITH VON VOW!?!"