Baller

Amya P.O.V

My name Amya and I got one Best friend and that's Kayla.
I was going to take my bestie out and have fun. When we was leaving the apartments Kayla said some shit I aint think she was gonna say cuz she was always shy around boys. I liked that side of her and wanted her to bring it out more.
She usually don't buy a lot when she come because she got put some aside for rent but today I was going to spoil her... Idek why she decided to stay in those apt. when I told her she can come stay with me. When we got to the mall it was hella packed with niggas and hoes. Niggas was lookin at us thirsty while hoes mugged us. (Me in the MM)

Kayla P.O.V.

We got in Amaya car and headed to the mall. When we got there it was packed. Hoes mugged us while niggas was looking at us like a piece of meat. Amya said don't worry about anything get what you want I got you. I didn't want to but knowing Amya if I don't she will turn this mall upside down. We went into VS and I got a lot of croptops with bras and sexy panties.We went into FootLocker and I got the jays that just dropped. Then we went to the food court and I got me a pepperoni pizza and we sat down and Amya said is that all you want I said I just need some jeans and that's it. So when we got done eating we went to some store that had nice jeans. Amya made me get booty shorts and skater skirt and dresses. When we got done we got in the car and she said "Party tonite be ready at 9pm." She parked and waited for me to go in and when I did she pulled off. I was looking for my keys in my pocket when I ran into something hard "Watch were you going Bitch." I started getting teary eyed and I stood up and said Nigga you don't even know me and if I come off bitchy so be it. You don't know me or half the shit I been through so take that shit some were else. I got my stuff and hurried to my door and found my key and went inside. I went inside and changed into my sweat pants and a sports bra. I then walked out my door to go to the park and I saw Jamal with his group of niggas. They all looked at me when I put my headphones in my ear and I ran down the stairs.

30 minutes later

I came back all sweaty and hair poofy. I ran up the stairs and saw Jamal by my door and I said Excuse Me. He said "I wanted to say" I cut his ass of right there and said I don't care stick to ya Motto Fuck love and fuck Bitches get Money. bye. I walked in and it was only 4. I hurried up and took me a shower so I can take a nap. When I hoped out I put on my robe and just fell asleep on my bed.

Jamal P.O.V.

When we saw ole girl she was in sweats and a sports bra and her body was banging. I felt bad when I called her out her name so when me and my homeboys got done talking I was waiting for her at her door. I was about to say sorry when her ass cut me off. I was mad cuz I don't apologize and she cut me off. Im bout to head to my house so I can catch some zzzzs and go to this party.