Why is Shepherd so shy?

Derek had a thing for women. Every time he walked into a grocery store, coffee shop, flower store, anything; he always got the girls attention. He always payed attention to the more attractive ones, and asked for their number, took them to his hotel room, and fucked them senseless until his cock felt satisfied, and then kicked them out. His usually phrase was, "The door is right there. Thank you again."

But this time he never knew that that phrase wouldn't come out of his mouth. Instead, it was "Stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek Shepherd was a Robber. Not the most famous one mind you, but he got on the news from time to time. Some people noticed but never dared say anything. Some people didn't even know who he was except a stranger who crossed the streets of Seattle in a suit. He lives in the most luxurious Hotel because only few could come in. Either celebrities or really rich people. If he had a house, the police would find him quick and easy. But with this, there are over 300 rooms.

His room was beautiful. A big bed with beautiful red sheets, a closet which only had a suit, a tank top and a pair of jeans, a beautiful large bath tub that showed the view of Seattle, and a large TV. It was paradise to him. He was surrounded with stolen money and the scent of sex filled the room.

His eyes brisked over the magazine that the hotel provided. Ads, ads, and more stupid ads of hair products. Until he came across this one ad in particular.

The Grey Method: If you need special services, call this number below!

He stared at the gorgeous red headed women that had a lingerie set on next to the ad. He took out his phone and quickly dialed the number. Oh boy was he excited.

"Hello?" A women's voice appeared.

"Hi.. I heard you do services?" Derek mumbled.

"Got it from the newspaper huh?" The women states. Derek gulps. This better not be a trick.

"Uh.. yeah." He chuckled.

"Well then yes, we do. Would you like to set a time?" She started to tap against the keyboard.

"Around 5 would be nice."

"Okay.. your room number?"

"You guys only service this Hotel?!" Derek questions surprisingly.

"Yes, that's why we are in the Hotel Magazine and not in any others. Now room number please." He could hear the sass in her tone.

"221." He replies.

"Great. I'll be there around 5." She almost hung up before he interrupts.

"You?"

"Yes me. Is there a problem with that?"

"No.. its just. You are kind of.."

"A bitch? My tone too harsh? Don't worry Shepherd, I won't bite. Unless you are into that." She says in the phone seductively.

"How do you know my name?"

"First of all, it says your name right next to the room number on my screen. So I'm not stupid. And second, you're that bank robber aren't you?"

He gulps before answering. "Why does it matter." He whispers.

"It matters because I expect big bucks. Especially if my life is on the line servicing you."

"Your life? I'm not being chased woman."

"You can call me Meredith Grey, and you technically are. Watch when we are in the middle of fucking and the police bang on our door. That.. I will not allow. Especially if my pussy is being filled to the rim and I need a orgasm. And I expect you want one too?.. that's why you called." Her question sounded more of a statement. He let her keep rambling.