Is that?

Your pov

I was walking to a mcbusted concert, i was super exited. I was so cold though, it was te middle of winter and i didnt bother bringing a coat, i started to sing my favourtie song, Survive the night by mando pony. i took out my phone and started texting my friends until i bumped into a man.

" Oh, sorry!" you say to him, looking up. 

"its ok," he said, smiling down at you, i stared at him, i recornised him and his voice, then i knew who it was, it was Mandopony! i tried to keep my inner fangirl in and not let it to burst out. i smiled at him.

your mandopony, arent you." i asked him, and he nodded. 

"thats me," he said smiling at me." whats your name?" he asked me. Oh my god!! he just asked me fro my name!, ok, control yourself (y/n)!

"my name, is (y/n)" 

" a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. could i possibly have your number?, maybe we could record a song video together." he said, i blushed a little. your (e/c) eyes widen  as you nod as you extange numbers with mandopony and you add him to your phone. " perhaps we could do it now." he asked me, i smiled and nodded. i forgot all about the mcbusted concert.

Mando's pov

I was walking home, thinking on who could sing with me for my next video. Emily couldnt, she had gone to theo ther sde of america. then all of a sudden a girl bumps into me. i turn around to see an extremerly cute girl looking pu at me, blushing slightly. she apoligises then her eyes widen and she asks if im mandopony. I was quite happy to see one of my fans. especially a cute one. after a minute or so of talking i asked her for her number so we could record some videos together. i asked if she had tiem ot od it now, she nodded. a grew quite happy as we both started walking back to my place. 

~10 minutes later~

i opened my house door as me and (y/n) walked in. we kicked off our shoes and i showed her my recording room. 

" i havent done a live accoustic of turning over a new leaf, wanna do it together?" i asked her. he eyes widened as she nodded. she sat down infront of a camera, i walked to get my guitar, we did a quick practise before we started. i didnt realise how beautiful her voice was. i smiled as i ended the song off. " you have a great voice." i told her, she blushed a little. 

your pov

i smiled as we walked through the door into mando's house. i kicked of my shoes and followed mando upstairs into his recording room. he asked if i wanted to do turnnig over a new leaf, i smiled and ran to sit down infront of a camera, we did a few practices before recording. when he did record it i was a little nervous, but i shrugged it off. when the camera turned off he otld me i had a beautiful voice, i looked down and blushed a little. 

~ 20 minutes later~

i watched mando as he was uploading a video in his bedroom. i was sat on his bed. when he finished he closed down google and saw that he had fnaf on his pc. " i didnt download that.." he mumbled

"download what?" i asked him, peering over his shoulder.

"fnaf" he replied. we hesitated for a moment. looking into eachothers eyes

"lets play it!!!" we both gasped. whiel he clicked on it, i pushed a black chair next to him. so i could watch him. i smiled as he clicked "new game" it took about a minute for it to load up. when it did i began to get dizzy, i looked at mando. but before a cuold say anything, we blacked out.