Mischief and searching (omg yuo updated??)

OMG SOPHIE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF UPDATING YOUR BOOK?? god yeah ive been busy with me youtube channel. Link 2 it in the ed, just coy and paste that in a new tab :P

your pov

"come on, we need to find him.." bonnie said, running off through the door and pulling me and andrew along. I stood their awkwardly for about 5 seconds with andrews hand in mine while bonnie ran up to the stage telling the others what happened.

"OMGI HAVE 2 PRACTICE MY YOLOSKATING!!" chica yelled, while crossing her arms

"yolo skatin'?" foxy asked crossing his arms to

" FORGET YOLO SKATO-LO GET A SEARCHING!!!!.....AND PARTNER UP WITH SOMEONE" bonnie yelled, grabbing chicas hand and dragging her down the corridor to the kitchen. Andrew did the same with me dragging me down a corridor to the office. i managed to turn around to see foxy running off shouting "NOPENOPENOPE!!!" i laughed all the way to the office.

"what does this "peter" even look like?" i asked andrew, searching round the office.

"Dunno, never seen him in fnaf, nevermind sophie."

"well, we'll see soon." I went out of the left door into the west hall, i walked down the hallway a bit until i was pulled into a room, it was pitch black. i backed up, i could feel something moving above me, more like swinging. the light turned on, i looked around, but i didnt see anyone, i went to go out, but when i pushed the door opened, it closed again. their was a loud thud behind me i turned round. a young boy, about 11, sat their, he had snow white hair. Panda ears, black and white top, black trowsers and a big purple bow. he stared at me......silence.....

"sup?" he said, which made me jump. he stood up and brushed himself off. i walked slowly near him.

"er........your peter, arent you?" i asked him, he nodded. 

"well come on, others are looking for you." 

"i know...." we both walked out.

"FOUND HIM!!!" i shouted. walking up to the stage with him. i watched as the others walked in. andrew, suprisingly,ran in and gave me a hug. i hugged him back, confuzzled.

"you ok andrew?" i asked him

"where the hell did you go???i was worried about you!" he responded i looked at peter, who just looked away. 

"to find peter..." i replied, getting up.

" oh, yea...." i looked at the time, all that searching made time fly! it was 11:57 already. 

"hey andrew look" i said, pointing to my phone. " we'd better get to the office. he nodded as we both waved to the others and started walking back to the office

"WE'LL GO EASY ON YE!" i heard foxy shout, i smiled as we walked in. i picked up the tablet and sat down.

"ill be on doors tonight." i heared andrew sat, moving a chair next to me.

time for night 2...

sorry for the last upload guys, ive just been busy wih my youtiube channel, if you have ever wondered what i look like, im on it!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD9BKvaYFkvzTUSaI_YsOxw