Basic overview (Will be updated as often as possible)

So, two days ago, I stumbled upon the glorious world of dark academia music on youtube. Each section of writing will be inspired by, written to, read to, or otherwise reference one such video. 

My first "Chunk" is in the comments of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1BJ4U9cJFc Look for Elizabeth Jackson and read the longest one of my comments depending on the video.

-----------------------------------------------

March 25, 2021:

-Urgent! I need help choosing a name for the male in this story! I'm torn between Ryan, meaning king, and Noah, meaning rest/peace. 

-I'm also open to suggestions for the main character's name.

-----------------------------------------------

April 5, 2021:

Omg, I didn't expect this to blow up as much as it did! Thank you guys for all the support! I may not be writing for a little bit just because school is starting to pile on work. I will be working on this as much as I can, though. The next section will be based on this video: https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2aTGm5gXw&t=1s  

-----------------------------------------------

June 6, 2021:

Ok, I'm so sorry that I haven't been active. Thank you to everyone that has stuck with me through the last... 2 months? Has it really been that long? Sheesh, I'm so sorry. I'll be writing as much as I can, but I can't make any promises. Side note, the little thing I put at the bottom (in Latin) is the Scottish Clan Davidson moto. I am related to them so I thought it would be clever to add. Go forth and read/write/create!

-----------------------------------------------

March 7, 2022:

Hello all...

I have no real excuse...

I'm going to be writing the 5th part soon. 

Part 4 will be on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbuI7p9cgLU

-----------------------------------------------

April 13, 2022:

Ok, y'all are going to LOVE this one. I think it's my longest chunk so far and I really went with the mood and pace of the music this time. It's been over a year in the making of what we have so far, but I've recently met a few people that really inspire me (I'm not going to name names, don't worry, you'll know who you are). Thank you to everyone that's stuck with me through this very long hiatus. 

-----------------------------------------------

Sapienter si sincere. With sincerity comes wisdom.