Gazelle X Snowball (First time/artho)

Gazelle sighed as she was laying in her bed and she got up and put on a shirt and a pair of brown shorts on walked out and bumped into her Best friend Snowball and she said "Oh hey snowball" Snowball blushed and said in his mind "Oh it's Gazelle she's so dammed cute" then he said out loud "Hey how are you Gazelle?" Gazelle smiled and said "Your face is turning blue" Snowball said, "Oh is it?" Gazelle nodded and said, "Why?" Snowball gulped and said "Oh uh its uh -he shifted and said- It's just I am just thinking of an embarrassing thing that totally happened" She giggled and said "ok then ya goof" then they both walked to their job -many hours later- Gazelle smiled as she went her place and wrote a letter and went to snowballs place and slide it under the door she then went back to her place and smiled. Snowball sighed as he got up and looked at the note and he went over to Gazelles place and knocked he heard her moving then she opened her door and said "Hey there" Gazelle chuckled and said "Hey there come sit down next to me" Snowball blushed and sitting down said, "Gazelle how are you?" Gazelle giggled and said, "I am doing just fine just wanted to say to you that do you -she held his paw and said- want to date me?" Snowball turned bright blue as he said "Oh uh you uh had a crush on me" She nodded and said, "I guess you have a crush on me too huh?" Snowball nodded and said, "Hey where do you want the date to be?" Gazelle looked and said "I think my place will do" then she got up and said "Can I say? Ya know you are the first boy I ever dated " Snowball chuckled and said, "So what your saying is if I lay you on that bed I would be the person to take your virginity?" Gazelle giggled and said "Yep" Snowball blushed and said "Ok then" then Gazelle set some plates down and said "Hey dinners ready It's just a simple mac and cheese" snowball chuckled as he sat down and said "Oh thank you" as they were eating Snowball was thinking of how to ask her if they can do it then afterward Gazelle said "Hey Snowball can you come back here tomorrow night? At uh 8:00" snowball nodded and said "Uh yeah see you later" -the next day- Snowball was a mess as he was trying to think of what to do and say while visiting Gazelle then he sighed as he walked over to Gazelles place and he opened the door and he could not find her then he peeked into her room and he heard her say "Hey snowball come In in I want to show you something but turn on the light first I want you to see something" Snowball found the light switch and he turned the light he saw Gazelle laying on the bed with her bottom off and he looked away and said "Gazelle  you have no pants on" Gazelle got up and said "I know" then she walked towards Snowball and she said "So do you want to do with me?" Snowball gulped and said "Oh uh yeah sure" then Gazelle reached down Snowballs pants and said "Let's take your clothes off" then she took Snowballs pants off and she said "I can see your snowballs" as she sat down on the bed and patted beside of her and he sat down as she took her top off then she said, "Hey is this your first time being with a girl?" Snowball blushed and said "Uh yes" then he took his top off and then he took his underwear off so they both were naked and then  Gazelle said, "Hey Snowball is it ok if I play with your ya know snowballs?" Snowball laughed and said "Yeah sure" then she reached forward and squeezed snowballs balls and said "Oh it's so firm" then she moved up to his shaft and said "Oh I can feel the ridge or whatever it's called on the underside of your shaft" then she said "Wow your so soft oh -she gasped and said- Oh spoke too soon you're getting hard" she then said "Wow it feels so soft yet ridged" then she squeezed his tip and said, "Does that feel good?" Snowball went "Ah ah yes it does" then she began to move his shaft up and down as she was doing this SNowball was moaning and saying "Yes that feels amazing" then he said "I am about to cum" Gazelle stopped and she put her mouth on Snowballs penis and began to bob up and down wrapping her tongue around his shaft and put snowballs ball-sack in her mouth and could feel something sticky shooting into her mouth then she smiled as she pulled back and said "oh that was amazing" then Snowball put a paw on her pussy and began to finger her pussy and he heard her moan then he removed his finger and then he put his muzzle onto her pussy and began to dart his tongue into her and he could feel her shifting as he was eating her out then he heard he let out a loud moan as she cam all over his face  then he smiled as he pinned her to the bed and said, "Are you ready?" Gazelle nodded and then Snowball thursted into Gazelle and as they were fucking Gazelle was moaning as her virginity was taken and then snowball realized he hit her G-spot  because she let out the loudest moan of the night and cam all over the place then he thursted as he said, "Do you want me to cum inside of you?" Gazelle said, "JUST FUCKING DO IT!" then Snowball thursted as he felt his cum flowing into her and then he sighed as he laid down on top of her and buried his face into her breast and said "Thank you for this" Gazelle chuckled and said with a tried sounding voice "No thank you" then she yawned and said "Good night" she closed her eyes and fell asleep then snowball smiled as he pulled out and spooning her said "Good night my love"