Starflight X sunny X fate speaker (Gender bend)

Starflight sighed as she was walking up and down the halls and then as she walked towards her room she heard chatter and walking in said "Hey. -her ears flicked and she said- sunny and fatespeaker what are you 2 doing?" Sunny jumped and said "Oh hey there star"  Fatespeaker laughed said "Well we where waiting or you Starflight because sunny wanted to ask you something" Fatespeaker  nudged sunny and sunny said "So Star can I ask if you want to uh have sex with us?" Starflight blushed and said "Is it going to be a threesome or....." sunny cut off Starflight and said "Its going to be and we where wondering if you would be willing to be spit roasted?" Starflight said with a surprised tone "Wait you want to cook me?" Sunny laughed and said "Well no its where uh 2 males or -fatespeaker says- Or females -sunny nodded and said- Or females put there gentiles or on the hole if they are female in the male or females hole and another one puts there gentiles in the face of the one in the middle " Starflight cut sunny off and said "Ok ok I get it" then she laid down and said "So who shall be the one to fuck my pussy?" sunny went behind starflight and putting his tip in said "I will" Starflight smiled as she saw fate speaker lay down and his Cock was hanging out and Starflight licked it and as they began she could feel sunny's cock (Which was very girthy and long) and then as she was deep throating Fatespeakers Cock (Which was also long but not girthy which may be where sunny got her length from her nightwing side) and then they where all moaning and panting as sunny roared and said "I AM ABOUT TO CUM" sunny thrusted and went stiff as he pumped starfight full of cum and then fatespeaker cam into starflights throat anfd then as thr 2 males pulled out of starflight they said "Thank you starflight that was amazing" as they laid down and said "Now lets get some sleep" 

(Thank you yall for 500 views and now I am going for 1K BABY if we hit 1K I will make a MASSIVE orgy of all OCS in this book and yes I will do that to my self but I will write down EVRY SINGLE DRAGON in this book and began to write it as soon as I can and have it in the sides so that I can post at 1Kand once again thanks for this yall)