Chapter 4

------------------------------------
Third person's POV
------------------------------------

"Aw, come on. They're actually gone. Where'd the princesses go?" said a Quilladillo who went to check on the cell.

"What's the guard up t--yeowch!"

Syalis pulled out four quill from the Quilladillo and quickly hid behind 

"O-One of them went that way!" someone shouted as Y/n tore apart a curtain she found and ran away.

------------------------------------

*Guards started panicking*

"Where are they?!"

"Where'd they went?!"

"Find them! Find them!"

------------------------------------

[At the Item Storage]

"Hm? What's all the commotion?"

"Bad news! The abducted princess is at death's door!" Y/n came and said as she covered herself with the curtain's cloth she got earlier.

"What?!"

"She needs vividly colourful Red Herbs, Yellow Herbs, and Green Herbs!"

"They're in that chest! Take them!"

Y/n took the chest and went back to their cell, smirking and laughing quietly.

[Back at the cell with Syalis]

"We've obtained materials for a good night's sleep!" Syalis and Y/n said proudly.

Then Syalis thought Y/n how to make a pillow, step by step

"First, spin the fur from the teddy demons to make yarn. Then, sew herb-dyed curtains together with the needles from the Quilladillo and fill it with fluffy stuffing." Syalis said while Y/n followed the steps.

"We present the deluxe princess sleep pillow!" said Syalis and Y/n as soon as they finished their pillow.

✨Quest Complete✨

Y/n started hugging the newly-made pillow.

"Wow, the sound it makes is completely different." she thought.

"Our built-up fatigue is hitting us..." Syalis said.

[At the main throne place]

"Is it true that the princesses escaped for some time?" said the Demon King with an ominous aura.

"It is true, Demon King. The whole castle was in a panic." a Quilladillo said while the others started shaking by the presence of the Demon King.

"The princesses laments, despairs, and awaits rescue in my demon's lair of a castle, does she not?......I MUST TALK TO THEM!" the Demon King suddenly said with an eager voice as he opens Syalis and Y/n's cell door.

"You're really doing it?"

the Demon King opens the door, just to find two princesses sleeping/cuddling with each other happily. (with ✨ around them)

The Demon King turned his head to the Quilladillo as he replied with "Make that tomorrow?"

The Demon King look back at the princesses as they were sleeping with more happiness. He couldn't take the "cuteness" or he got irritated is what his face said and stormed off.

"Be sure to reclaim the key!" he shouted.