Chapter 5

The Nation of Goodereste has been mourning since the capture of their princesses by the Demon King.

[In the castle of the Nation of Goodereste]

Everyone was very sad.

"Another day has dawned."

"Elder..."

"Any word from the hero?"

"Nothing yet..."

"Today is the fifth day. Are the princesses safe?" A maid started saying, on the brink of tears.

"I merely hope that no injuries mar their fair skin.."

[Back at the demon castle]

*yawn...*

"The best sleep I've had in a while." said Syalis while Y/n is still sleeping. (Syalis usually wakes up earlier than Y/n and wakes up Y/n)

Syalis looked at the mirror infront of her, staring at the reflection and noticed something on her face that caused her to start shaking.

"I have sheet marks on my face!" 

She then went to check Y/n face, that also has sheet marks.

"We let our guard down after acquiring an agreeable pillow."

"This Demon Castle's sheets are cheap, too? Plus, our sleeping posture is not the best." And the crown marked on our forehead." Syalis thought as she patted Y/n on the head. 

Y/n started waking up, yawning

"Onee-chan? What's wrong?" said Y/n

"Sheet marks, face, posture, crown, forehead" said Syalis

Y/n immediately understood what's going on.

"Why do we even sleep with the crown on? But We just can't rest easy unless there's something to hold the bangs down." said Syalis

Y/n suddenly thought of an idea.

"Can't we just make headband from the pillow remnants?" Y/n said

"Good Idea!" Syalis said, patting Y/n for being smart.

✨Quest: Soft headbands✨

"But there's no point unless it's cute. We need a tool for more detailed work." Syalis and Y/n thought.

*Cell door unlocking*

"Princesses, your meals! Oh my, you're both awake today? I believe this is our first meeting since you two are always asleep." said the Scissors Sorcerer, waving his scissor arm.

"Scissors!" Y/n thought looking at his arm; "telepath thing with each other"

They kept chanting scissors in their head.

"Sorry I was a bit late. You two must be hungry. My scissor fastener was acting up--Oops!"

The scissor fastener broke and scissors started falling out.

"Goodness! It's broken at last. I'll need something else to fasten them." the Scissors Sorcerer said in a panicked tone.

Suddenly, Y/n gives her crown to Syalis (Y/n shy girl moment) and Syalis gave it to the Scissors Sorcerer, including her own crown.

"Why, your crowns? For me? You're sure?"

"In exchange for two pairs of your scissors."

"You don't say! Of course. Take as many as you need!"

[After a few minutes]

Syalis finished making the soft headbands for both herself and Y/n.

"Behold! Our crown headbands!"

✨Quest Complete✨

Y/n thought happily and looked into the mirror to see her crown headband, then realized there is still the sheet problem and poked Syalis and telepathy moment.

"We almost forgot. We haven't solved the bed sheet issue yet."

"Besides, what are we going to do with these overlarge scissors?"

*Footsteps sound*

"Huh?" Syalis and Y/n thought and looked out the cell to see a very smooth, silk, beautiful cloth pass by and looked back at the scissors.

They looked at each other; great minds think alike.

✨Quest: Luxury Sheets✨

*brush knocking on the cell* (A signal to call the teddy demons to come with the keys and get brushed)

[After some time]

The sisters made it out once again with the overlarge scissors in their hand.

[Around the castle]

*screamings*

Red Siberians heard and looked back.

"Bad news! The princesses is hunting for cloaks near the clock tower using a giant pair of scissors!"

"What?! Sever punishment will--"

*Snip-*

The Red Siberians turned around to see the princesses cutting every cloaks

"Princesses!-"

"Not this." they thought as they touch the texture.

*More snipping and screaming*

"Where? Where is the silky cloak we saw earlier? No cloak will be left uncut!-"

Suddenly, a very silky white cloak was flying

"Great, that was an easy transport job. Thanks, Ghost Shroud!" said a scaly reindeer.

"No problem!" replied the Ghost Shroud.

"Yeah!" said both in unison

Syalis and Y/n slowly peeking behind the wall

"I-I can't believe it. The cloth itself is alive. But we have no need for the head and arms." They thought and proceeds to cut/kill the cloth.

[Back at their cells]

"We've obtained a sheet to sleep on!"

✨Quest Complete✨

"But we can't simply start sleeping on it. A new sheet requires certain etiquette, especially since we took great pains to acquire it." they thought as they smoothed the cloth and starts walking back.

"We cannot start without doing this first!" they said, running towards the king-sized bed with the silky cloth as the sheet.

"Dive into a sea of sheets!" (*dives into the bed*)

"Amazing. A lovely fragrance. Plus, its spiritual aura moisturizes our skin. What wonderful living cloth." they said, feeling very ecstatic.

"It's sucking us in..."

[At the main throne place] (again :p)

"What?! The princesses has escaped again?! I WILL SURELY TALK TO THEM TODAY!"

[At Syalis and Y/n's cell]

*Zzz...*

Syalis and Y/n were already asleep, comfortably in their bed.

"Make that tomorrow, after all?" said a Quilladillo.

The Demon King got irritated again..

.

.

.

[This took hours because I lost motivation at the back, Sorry🙏 but anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter]