Chapter 10- Spain?

Hira's POV:

It's my last lesson and after this lesson my winter vacations will start.

In this lecture we'll get our tests. I have this wriggly feeling inside me. I'm so scared.

What if I failed? What if I passed just with bad marks? I studied so hard for this, I mean I should get full marks.

So many questions in my head right now.

The girl, who's sitting behind me just became her test and she isn't having a good expression on her face

The professor is heading towards me.

I can feel my heart beating even faster.

He comes to me and looks at my face.

I looked on my desk and asked him:" Was it that bad?"

He started to laugh. I was like WHAT?

He said:" Hira, really this was so good!"

I couldn't believe what he was saying and started to jump.

Everyone looked at me and when I realized, I immediately sat down and the professor continues:" Seriously Hira, this was the best test and I'm proud of you! ", he smiled and I smiled back.

Then he goes to Zara and she looked really happy too. Yeaappp we both are nerds but look like divas.

After the bell rang we both went out of the class and start hugging each other.

We both exchange our tests and Zara had a very suprised expression as she saw my test.

"Yaar sahi mehnat ka phall milla hai tujhe, treat deni parhe ghiiii! Congo!"

I smiled and said:" Thx wese tere marks bhi bohat ache hai! Ok let's go I'm so hungry, treat mere taraf se."

We both started to walk to the restaurant next to our University.

We both went to the gate and there we met Hussain and Shehry.

Zara and I winked at them and...

And there they are. The butterflies.

And then there he is. Looking hot as ever.

I'm so excited to do something with him in the vacations.

We went to them and Shehry looked so happy.

As we both saw each other and started to squeal, I did it because of my good marks but he?

Confused I asked him:" Shehrryyyy mera to test bohat acha hua lekin tum kiu cheekh rahe ho?"

"Oye mera bhi test hua na? Uski khushi me!! It went so well!", he answered, I could feel this 'khushi' in his voice just like in mine.

Zara and Hussain were looking at us and as we noticed, they both were cracking up.

Perfect couple. Mashallah.

Shehry and I looked at each other and joined them to.

After all this laughter I joked to Hussain:" Wese aunty ne Shehry ko kia khilake school bheja jo itne ache marks ae uske. I mean harr wakt awara gardi. Parrhai bhi mujhe pata hai kamm ki hai usne!"

Hussain and Zara chuckled while Shehry gave me death stares, which made me laugh even more.

Finally Hussain said:" Nahi eisi koi baat nahi hai. Yeh me bhi aaj tak nahi samaj paja. He just reads it once and has it in his memory. Shehry is like a guiness!"