Chapter 15-Kuch to hua hai :)

A new update :)

So guys I'm skipping January, February & March cause it's weird when we have April here and it's December in the story. Hope you understand :)
& eik cheez or!!!!!!!!!
I came up with a verryyyy good end so don't stop reading, it's boring now but trust me I have discussed everything with @iioyemehwish and she loves it :*

You want that Shehry tells Hira his feelings or is it to early for that? Answer me after reading this chapter. :)

Soo bass itna hi!

Happy reading

---------

Shehrys POV :

Ahh early morning jogging. Since the weather is all set it's a great morning to go for a jog.
I looked at my wrist watch and it was 6 am. The sky is yellow-orange-red colored. Seriously it  has his own beauty.

Since the time changed it gets dark late and the sun comes up early. I set up my timer and put in my headphones amd  started to run trough the beautiful park. Inhale & exhale.
The music changed and my mood actually too.
Dekha tumko jabse
Bass dekha tumko yaara
Na tumse koi acha hai
Na tumse koi pyaara

Yu nazre na pheru tum
Mere ho mere tum

You you you yeah yeah yeah

Eeeehey

Dekha tumko jabse
Bass dekha tumko yaara
Na tumse koi acha hai
Na tumse koi pyaara

Yu nazre na pehro tum
Mere ho mere tum
Keh do na keh do na
You are my soniya

Kehdo na
Kehdo na
You are my soniya

Bollywood song, no mather how old they get, you'll always love them.

Hira popped into my mind. In the last few months we grew up to best friends. She's flawless. Her character is my favorite thing on her, nice, funny, girly and soft. Well, I never believed in Love at first sight. I thought that's all just in bollywood films. I even thought that how can you fall in love in someone by just seeing them until I saw Hira. Her perfectly shaped eyes, heart shaped mouth and silky long black hair. But I fell for her that time when she spoke with me.

First I thought she's some fan but by the time we all forgot that. We all behave like Hussain and I are just some normal people near them.

I smiled at my taughts and shook them away
Shehry concentrate. I slowly jogged and gawked at the nature. Some people were jogging, like me and some were just sitting there and enjoying the nice weather.

After I jogged I went near a bench and did some stretches.
"Aaand one more! Huch!" , did my last stretch and felt fresh, fresh like a daisy. Ups,  too girly.

I walked back home and looked at the watch, it was 7.30 now. University starts in one hour. We meet our friends at 8:15 to have a little gapp shapp. First of all I have to wake up Hussain and then take a bath. Jogging ke baad jitna paseena ata hai na....

I walked into the room and there he was sleeping, all wrapped in a thin quilt.

"Saaaiin uth, subha hogei hai!" I pushed the curtains aside, so the light can come in and this snoring beauty can stand up.

"Oye kasmey tu waqi me snoring beauty hai!" I slapped his vorhead.

He pulled the quilt over him and yelled:" Shut up Shehry,  I want to sleep!"

"Haww haye apne wadde pra nal enj kon gall karda ae? Khoteaaaa!" I pulled the quilt away from him but no use, he continued sleeping and I  prepared my fingers to tickle him. "Muhahah abh dekhna tu bandra."