Chapter 30

May 6th, 2019

"I'm so sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday but I hope you like the gifts beautiful!"

"Ma it's alright! Talking to you is enough of a birthday present but ma..I wanna double thank you for this pink vibrator because whew! I needed that shit!" Janet giggled softly. "Okay well I gotta go but enjoy your birthday and your gifts okay?"

"You know I will ma! I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." Janet ended the call and put her phone in the charger and went to check on Shania. "Heyy sweet cake."

"Hey ma." Shania was coming one of her wigs and doing her make-up. "Uhh..it's late..don't you think you should do that tomorrow?" Shania turned around and made the sillest face and Janet tried not to laugh. "Now why would I do that?" Janet started laughing at the way Shania disguised her voice with a southern voice and Shania giggled. "You, are a trip, but seriously why do all this and know you're going to bed?"

"Boredom I guess?

"Well can I watch you?"

"Of course." Janet sat on Shania's bed and watched her apply her makeup and wig so effortlessly. "Have you ever thought about being a makeup artist? Maybe even doing hair?"

"No not really. I'm more focused on majorette and singing..besides, grandpa jo said music and dance is for me, and I agree." Janet could see right through Shania but she didn't say anything. "You know I studied accounting before joining the family business."

"You're kidding." Janet shook her head. "I wanted to get into business law, I wanted to be a horse racing jockey, I wanted to just be an actress, I think I even wanted to take care of animals at some point."

"Well why didn't you do it?"

"Because your grandpa told me different." Shania stopped and turned towards her mother. "Why didn't he let you do what you wanted to do?"

"Because he controlled everything I did until I broke free. Shania..do what you want to do instead of what other want. You would do so good at a lot but cosmetology? You got that in the bag."

"What about music and dance?"

"Do it! Do it all! Never limit yourself, I don't care what you're doing just enjoy doing it." Shania hugged Janet tightly. "I love you mom."

"I love you more."

May 8th, 2019

Janet, Tupac, Eissa, Shania, and Marcus were all in the hotel room waiting for their food. "I'm still stuck on how Devante didn't want to come, like you are his girlfriend."

"Yea well basketball must be more important than me.."

"Aww nugget don't think like that! Look I think he's probably extremely busy plus who knows, he might come to Vegas for one of his games."

"Yea you're probably right..ma is the food coming?"

"Yeah..but look I gotta get over to rehearsals and your dad has some business to take care of so can you both take care of yourselves?" Shania and Marcus looked at each other before looking at Janet. "Yes, we'll be here when you get back."

"Okay..no funny business."

"You know ion roll like that ma." Tupac and Janet left the rooms and Shania turned on the tv. "You like Empire?"

"Hell yeah!"

Janet went with Tupac to his Vegas studio and got extremely bored so she decided to keep herself busy.

"Fuck you feel good.." Tupac had her up against the wall while the door and cameras were covered with the door was closed and locked. Janet sucked on Pac's bottom lip as he softly hit her g-spot. She came for the second time and bit his lip to keep quiet. "That never gets old.." Tupac chuckled and kissed her cheek. They cleaned and freshened up and took all the covering off the door and cameras, unlocking the door. "I know security use to this shit."

"They should be..at least I hope so." Janet giggled and checked the time. "I gotta get to rehearsals okay so you go check on them lil kids alright?"

"I will." Janet kissed him goodbye before going back to the hotel. He saw Shania and Marcus eating food and watching Empire. "Don't y'all think y'all a lil too young for this?"

"Boy bye I'mma be 17 this year and 18 next year, we're just fine."

"Uh huh..how old are you Marcus." Marcus cleaned up his area and went to refresh his drink. "Just turned 17 March 18th."

"That's so crazy, my birthday is November 18th."

"Pisces and Scorpio? Platonic soulmates if you ask me."

"You know it." Tupac chuckled and watch them giggle and laugh with each other. "Okay so how long yo momma doing this?"

"I think until like August."

"For real? Oh we finna have fun fun. We should go to dave and busters or chuck-e-cheese."

"Definitely Dave and Busters. Dad can we go please?"

"Yea y'all can go."

"Like by ourselves? Not to be mean but I go everywhere with y'all-"

"So you can be safe. You not grown yet." Janet came in with Gil, Preston, the kids and could feel the energy in the room. "What's up?"

"I simply asked him could I go to dave and busters with Marcus alone and he suddenly thinks I'm trying to be grown."

"Shania you are only 16, I'm not letting you go somewhere with a stranger."

"Woah what a damn minute. First of all Pac you need to calm the hell down. She is old enough to go places by herself without having to be chaperoned."

"She not 18! She's a 16 year old girl!"

"And?! It's one day dammit! Let her go!"

"You know what? Never damn mind. I'll be in the other hotel room if y'all need me." Shania left and Janet turned back to Tupac. "I'mma go..check on her."

"Thank you Marcus." Marcus got up and to go check on Shania and Janet closed the door. "What the fuck Pac? How many times do we have to keep going over this?"

"You giving too much damn leadway Janet! First a boyfriend now this shit? She needs to learn the hard way."

"When was the last time you had even asked her what she wanted to for herself? Pac you're a good father but Shania is not 6 years old anymore and she is not crawling around looking for guidance from her daddy. She is a young and developing woman who wants a bit of freedom." Tupac sighed and put his hands on his head. Meanwhile Marcus was trying to cheer up Shania.

"Nugget stop crying..he's just being overprotective like every dad is."

"I know but..he's completely unfair sometimes and it's just not right."

"Look I feel you..my mom is like that too but sometimes I just brush it off and keep it moving. I'm sure he'll change his mind."

"You sure bugs?"

"I know so. Hey we should order some ice cream."

"I could definitely go for some ice cream."