Domain

Tears streamed down my face as his lips synced in with mine.. did I want this?
He pulled away from the kiss with small tears down my face. He smiled and kissed my tear soaking it up.

I pulled away as he wiped his lips, "I have to go now but maybe we should meet again, maybe coffee?" I gathered my composure along with my things and walked towards the door. He just nodded and smiled as he watched me walk out the door.

__________

The clock was ticking in the dead silent room. It was so quiet that even breathing could be heard amongst others.

The pillows around the rather large table, all being shoved down by those in charge. Pens and documents scattered all over the table. A half drunken coffee.

Satouru was 45 minutes late...

"That's it I can't deal with this ... this ..." The old geezer got up grabbing his cane , his long beard moving left and right swiftly as he moved along.

Just as he was about to leave the doors swung open. The blue eyed man pounces his way next to Nanami with his normal face on. "Sorry I was training the kid" he put his hands up and sat down in a chair.

Yaga sighed in response and began to speak , "normally we don't meet on these circumstances but it seems we are going to be having a new faculty member. Some of you might Know him. He is now back from a mission that took 8 years...."

Ringing ..... Ringing...... Ringing ....

That's all I could hear

Oh I must've forgot?

Where am I?

"Your in your head"

"I'm in my own domain?"

"Yes, you have recently opened the fifth gate of your domain, You are now allowed to enter your mind , you are allowed to bring people here, erase and show memories, you can look into someone else's mind as well.."

"Wait .. wait what? I'm just now opening the fifth gate? I'm way past my Prime to still be opening my gates, I'm a sensei" I scoffed.

"Oh but you are certainly Mistaken Misaki Hamisake, we are always evolving, always growing and always Learning. In the Hamasake clan everyone opens their domains at different levels at different times in life. Not everyone is assigned to grieve at a certain time in life, we grieve at different times. Not everyone is going to go through acceptance at a certain time in life..."

"Wait so who are you?"

"I am you"

"Who am I?"

"You are Misaki Hamisake , daughter of Master Izanagi Hamisake, holder of Devils Eye , and master swordsman."

"Woah you sounded like a speaker in a movie, I should really write that down for my next manga anyways, how d-"

"Misaki" this time it was the white haired man shaking me up out of my day dream. "Ahh yess Gojou" I got up from my seat and gathered my documents, as we started walking I remembered I had gone out with him and never saw his face again that night.

"So Misa did you get railed last night?" He playfully elbowed me and pulled his glasses down and winked. The audacity this man had, I put my hand up and slapped his face.

'Hmmm no infinity?' I thought as I glared at him. I pulled my shades down as well, "learn how to respect a lady!" I whisper yelled as we exited the building. He lightly rubbed his face as Nanami approached from behind. He gave a small nod as did I , "Gojo next time your are late I will personally come find you and kill you."