||7||

Next part....do inline comments
__**__

Fab4 and Navya to came behind here and saw the direction she saw. They frown first, seeing it.

Nandini called him, "Manikk" all shocked hearing it. Manik turned to them, all shocked and got tears seeing him. He smiled with tears and rush and hugged him, Nandini smiled in tears with Navya who held her arms.

"Manik are you fine? You real." Mukthi asked crying.

"Buddy you fine? Where were you this many days?" Dhruv asked.

"Guys I am fine, I was in coma for 2 months was in pune. yesterday only I came Mumbai." Manik said smiling, all smiled except Cabir looking at him deeply which noticed by Manik.

"What? Won't you hug me?" Manik said to Cabir who nodded yes and Hugh Manik tightly.

"Don't dare leave us alone man, I will kill you for sure." Cabir said pointing at Navya and Nandini who standing with smile.

"I need to thank you so much that you took care of her from my place. I thank all of you." Manik said to all who glared at him.

"Manik Malhotra, from when in friendship Thanks came." Aliya asked him.

Manik looked at each other and said "From the day I went, you guys didn't search for me. And now you should promise me that you guys should not do anything without me.? Promsie." Fab4 glanced at each others.

"Sure we will promsie in our way." Mukthi said showing him a punch, Manik try to move back but fab4 attack him, hiting his stomach and hands.

"Ahhh...mu..Mukthi...yaar.guys...stoppp ittt.....Cabir.r.." Manik shouting, Nandini and Navya stood laughing seeing the friendship reunion.

Fab4 stop beating and gave hands for Manik to get up, who stood up, Mukthi and Aliya hugged him immediately, "Don't dare to pull stunt like this ok?" Manik smiled, held both and said "ok madam."

All smiled, Manik saw small baby in Nandini hands

All smiled, Manik saw small baby in Nandini hands. He frown first, Nandini eye at Navya who smiling.

"Hi Navya." Manik said walking to her, Navya side hugged him and said "thanks Mata Rani brought you." Manik smiled,

"Manik meet Abir, small one of the house." Mukthi said, abir started crying seeing her.

"Yaar he crying only seeing me." Mukthi whin like kid, all laughed.

"Might got scared of you." Manik said, she rolled her eyes. Nandini gave Abir to Manik who made horror face.

"na..Nandini I am bad at it yaar...I might drop him down." Manik try to move back.

"Manik.. nothing like that..comeon hold him." Navya said keeping Abir on his hands.

"Ohhh...He is so small.." Manik said caressing his face..