ー ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ー

꧁▓▓▓▓꧂

꧁▓▓▓▓꧂

"What're the other dorms like?" Grim asked. "Like cater said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the great seven." Trey replied.

"Our for, heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the queen of hearts. The next is.... Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the king of beasts. Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the sea witch. Scarabia, the dorm founded on deliberation of the sorcerer of the sand. Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenous efforts of the beautiful queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And, Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the witch of thorns." Trey summarized.

"Their names are too long! No way I'm gonna remember all of that!" Grim uttered. "Ahahaha! Just get the rough idea. You'll remember them eventually." Cater chuckled.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgement of the dark mirror when it looks at your soul during the entrance ceremony.... So each dorm has their own quirks about them." Trey added. "You're right about that. I totally see it." -cater.

"What.... Quirks?" Deuce asked, confused rather curious. "For example..... Look, over there." Trey pointed to the tall male whose hair color white. "Ears..... Are they fluffy?" "That rugged look definitely means savanaclaw." -trey.

"Totally! That dorm has a lot of people good at sports and martial arts. They're the buff and gruff big bro types? Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." -cater. "Hoooo. Then what about that guy with the grey and lavender thing on his arm?" -Grim.

"He's from octavinelle. At the table in front of us, the guys with dark red and yellow are from scarabia." -trey.

"They say both of them are really smart. Those two forms are in a dead heat during written tests. Though, the scarabia dorm leader isn't that great at studying." -cater. "We're getting completely derailed." -ace.

"You sure adapt quick. Back to what we were saying, over there, practically sparkling, are members of pomefiore. They have a purple and red arm band." -trey. "Woah! There's a super cute girl over there!" I smacked grim's head. "Idiot. That's a male." I uttered idly.

Deuce was confused at first then ace reminded him that this was an all boy's school. "If you wanna see girls, the portrait in the west building, roselia is a pretty huh level. I don't mind introducing you if you're interested. Should I set up a blind date?" Cater offered.

"I pass. I'm allergic to them." Trey, cater, deuce, ace, and grim had their mouths agaped. "What?" "Ehhhhhh!?" The five of them synchronized. "You're allergic to them!?" -deuce. "What a pity." Ace and cater faked cried. "Hah!--Oww! You're being mean! " Smacking grim's head.