"I know, I'm hot"

I see a pale woman putting her finger up, like she was telling a secret. She probably was.

I take a bottle of water, two protein bars, an apple and an orange, and some suplements from my backpack. I give it to her and I see how her eyes fill with tears.

-Don't worry. We'll take care of you. In my city we have an hospital, a nursery, all the baby formula your baby is going to need, toys, playgrounds, school, more babies so he can have friends... Believe me, you're going to be treated like a princess!

-Thank you so much... - she said as she hugged me. The man right by her side smiled at me, saying 'we trust you' with his eyes.

Two done. Thirteen to go (okay, maybe the baby doesn't count...).

I give everybody some water and food. A protein bar. A piece of fruit. Some chocolate. I have way more in my backpack, but they starved for at least two weeks. Their stomach can't receive a big amount of food, or bad things will happen. ;)

We sat on a circle so we could talk better. I laid my gun, knife and grenades in the center of the circle so they wouldn't feel threatened.

-So, can you start by telling me your names?

- I'm Rick. This is my son, Carl and my daughter, Judith. - What seemed to be the leader of the group said, pointing to the kid with the bright blue eyes and to the baby.

- I'm Michonne. - the woman who earlier tried to stop Sasha from questioning me.

- Tara. - a young woman said. She looked like the type of person that always has a joke to say, no matter how crappy things are.

- Eugene. - a man who was leaning towards Tara more than the supposed. Do you know, when you want to 'bang bang' someone your body automatically does everything he can to get closer to that person?

- Abraham. - Things just got interesting. Just because I'm a nice girl trying to save the world it doesn't mean I don't like to have some fun (besides killing fuckfaces).

- Rosita. - Party killer, it seemed.

- Maggie. - the pregnant woman said, with a smile and a somewhat relieved look on her face.

- Glenn. - Maggie's husband. (Taken! But they look cute together and like they are in real love... It's okay, then!)

-Noah. - He looked older than Carl and like he was dead but still breathing (shit! This deep metaphors don't work anymore!)

- Sasha... I'm really sorry for the way I talked to you.

-Hey, it's okay! If it was the other way around I'd do the same thing.

-Daryl. - Hum, hard to describe. I tried not to stare into his eyes. He made me feel unconfortable, he made me feel as if he could see through me. Too bad, I'm a cold hearted bitch.

- Carol. - Remember the "bang bang" thing from Eugene. It also applies here, with Daryl.

-Gabriel. - Said the man sitting at my left, closing the circle.

- Like I said, I'm Cassie and I'm 23 years old. I'm a recruiter. I try to find people around here and take them to my city. Everything there works like it used to. You work - I said pointing to Rick -, you go to school - I said pointing to Carl -, and Judith here has fun all day long - I said laughing a little bit.

-Do you have walls? - Eugene, I think (I suck at knowing people's names... Only the hot ones.) asked.

- Do you see that tree over there? - I said looking to a really tall tree.

-Yes. - he answered with a dumb look on his face.

It was a retorical question, you jerk. Of course you see the tree. I felt my blood boiling: I hate it when people make obvious questions or give obvious answers.

-Well, our walls are that high. And they go double into the groung. Three layers: steel, cement and steel.

-Holly Jesus! - Eugene said with a shocked look on his face.

- I know, I'm hot.

Abraham laughed, agreeing. Rosita looked way. Party killer, just like I said.