❤️Chapter 1❤️

NO ONES POV.

Zak had loved to visit the local café, they had great coffee, though he had to be carful as he was a mafia boss of one of the most well known mafias.
It was going as a normal Tuesday would, he'd take a break from working with his peers and such to go get a coffee at his local café.
Today was different though, they had a new hire.
Zak had walked into the café, admiring the smell of coffee and freshly baked sweets, before he noticed someone new.
He was a regular customer for this café, he knew all the employees, except for this one.
This new employee was cleaning tables before you could hear Niki, The assistant manager, call out "Darryl! Go serve the costumers! I'll get the tables."
So his name was Darryl.
He nodded and handed the cleaning materials he was using to niki before quickly rinsing his hands behind the counter and rushing over to a customer.
Zak had only noticed he'd been staring at Darryl, til' he had started making his way over to him.
"How may I help you today sir?" Darryl spoke in a polite tone.
"tell me, are you a new hire here or something?" Zak was sure he already knew the answer to this but he wanted to make sure he was correct.
"Yes sir, so sorry if I've been a bit slow, if you feel the need to leave a complaint, our manager will be working in the café later this eve-"
"no no no, there's no need for that, I was just curious as I'm a regular here and I didn't recognize you."
"Ok sir, now, what would you like to order" Darryl said, still in his polite tone, though relived he wasn't getting a complaint this early on his first day.
"I'll take a ————- with ——"
"Coming right up sir"
And with that Darryl wrote down his order for the "chefs" and left, slightly swaying his hips as he walked to another customer.
Zak hummed, satisfied once he got his order, and happy to watch the new hire work as he sipped on his coffee.
It was just something about him that drew Zak in, wether it be the way he talked, or the way he walked, or how he had this beautiful shine in his eyes, or a combination of many things,
Taking in all of this, Zak decided that Darryl shall belong to him now (possessive much? -_-).
Once Zak had finally finished his coffee, he made his way out of the café, and to his car where one of his peers were waiting for him in the drivers seat.
"What took you so long this time Zak?" Puffy exclaimed.
"Oh, I just think we have a new.. target." Zak stated firmly.
Puffy nodded and started the drive back to they're base.

Darryl POV.

I was cleaning the tables when this really cute boy walked in
I mean, he's way out of my league, but he's still cute.
I hear Niki call my name, and tell me to go serve the customers.
I eventually get to this cute guys table, and we lock eyes for a moment before I ask
"How may I help you today sir?"
"tell me, are you a new hire here or something?" Oh no, I I've already made a bad first impression >^<
"Yes sir, so sorry if I've been a bit slow, if you feel the need to leave a complaint, our manager will be working in the café later this eve-" I go on before he interrupts me
"no no no, there's no need for that, I was just curious as I'm a regular here and I didn't recognize you." A sigh of relief falls out of my mouth as I then continue to take his order.

-TIME SKIP (Zak has now left and it's the end of the work day for Darryl)

I sigh as I'm very tired.
I turn the open sign to closed and walk behind the counter to Niki.
"So, how was I?"
"You were great considering it was your first day"
"Thanks!- one question though" I wanted to ask her if she knew that cute boy that was here this morning, though I was embarrassed.
"Go on?"
"well I was wondering if you knew that.. cute boy who was here this morning?..he had fluffy black hair and-" and thus I went on, explaining how he looked, spacing out a bit.
"Oh! You mean Zak! He's a regular here, and he's the boss of my good friend Puffy" Nikki went on to explain.
so his name is Zak? I'll have to see if I can get his number ->- maybe we can be friends!
——————————————————————————

And that's a wrap- for now lol
I'm not the best at writing but I'll do my best, I hope you enjoy this story! And have a good day/night :D