𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓

three

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

YOU BOTH START BASHING AT EACH OTHER WITH ACID RIGHT ON MINA'S HAND. While you dash at her you punch right into the ground.

Mina stumbles then gains her balance while Y/n is already jumping stone to stone while dodging the acid Mina was throwing from her hands

You finally get close to Mina, Jump high, Manipulate her quirk then push her down with her fist inches away from her face. "Alright. That's enough. Y/n wins." Aizawa announces. "Woah! You're really good! How'd you punched the ground so hard that it literally broke!? Your speed was so unmatchable! You were like dash! Pow! Woosh! You're so cool!" Mina says. "Please one question at a time. I was not strong at first. I just trained. Anybody can do that." Y/n says while walking to the waiting room.

Y/n starts to walk from room to room until a boy the same height as her approaches her. "Y/N! I found you!" Izuku says over his huffs. "Hello, Izuku. You are probably wondering what I am doing here." Y/n says. "No no! It's about your quirk! What is it?" Izuku asks.

"My quirk? Oh. Well, I do not think I am ready to tell you that." Y/n says with a straight face. "W-Wait! Please! Even if it's a bit.." Izuku pleads. "I'll tell you a bit I guess." Y/n mumbles. "This may take a while," Y/n warns.

"My quirk allows me to manipulate anything in the universe we live in. For example Light. I can manipulate the sun or just use its power."

"Number two. Dark. I can manipulate the moon but only in the night so I barely use it."

"Number three. Life. I can bring anybody back to life within 48 hours and heal any wound."

"Number four. Death. This is pretty self-explanatory. I can kill anybody with just one touch."

"Number five. Matter. You saw how I punched the ground? I still have that monster strength. It's just that I manipulated matter to make the ground crack into many pieces."

"Number six. Mana. I've had this power ever since. This is not a real quirk. It is just pure power. So even if you try to erase it, It won't work. Mana is a type of power that allows you to cast spells and use powers I am pretty sure quirks never had."

"Number seven. Technology. I can manipulate computers, Electricity and mostly everything that is built with metal."

Lastly, Quirks. I am allowed to manipulate any type of quirk. I can make any quirk malfunction so it doesn't affect me. I can easily just take a copy of a quirk and double the strength. I usually do that but, I'd rather use my own talents and powers that I have." Y/n explains.

"That was my shortest explanation. Did you get all of that?" Y/n asks. "Y-Yes! I never knew your quirk could do so many things!" Izuku smiles widely. "What is the name of your quirk anyway?" Izuku asks.

"My quirk is called Omni-Manipulation." Y/n walks away. 'W-Wow..She's really strong and pretty! I can still become the number one hero..right?' Izuku thought while walking back to the spectating room.

'I'm relieved that he didn't notice that it wasn't all..It's his fault. I told him that I wouldn't tell him all of it.'

"Alright, Y/n. It's you versus Shoto Todoroki."

•─────────•°•❀•°•────────•

20 MINUTES EARLIER...

"Dabi! UA's is WAYYYY bigger than I remembered! How are we gonna get in without getting caught?!" Toga whines. "Toga. We aren't even there yet, Stop whining about it. I can't believe you forgot about the plan." Dabi says. "Plan? W-what plan..OHHHH! What kurogiri said was the plan?!" Toga asks. "Of course it was! Are you stupid?!" Dabi snaps. "Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of bed. I wonder who!" Toga laughs. Dabi sighs. "We obviously aren't going to be able to go into UA without getting caught so we're staying on their training mountain. Kurogiri knew at first where they were going to fight so we came before hand and when no one was here." Dabi quietly explains while going through the secret entrance. "OHHH..So how are we gonna make sure that we don't get hit because I don't know about you but I know that this girl is strong." Toga quietly asks. "We all know that she's strong but we don't even know if what Shigaraki said was true. We don't even know her quirk!" Dabi quietly complains. "It honestly depends. Is she good or not-" Toga cuts herself off by gasping. "We're here."

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━