me!

My name is Hope LeAnne wells and i have a sister her name is mary and she is ten. I also have two step bros eric and ty,eric is 12 and ty is 9. Lord i hate my middle name. Anywhore i go to Trigg County Middle. I have gone to trigg for two years and trust me i try to survive. I used to go to Tecumseh Middle intil my step dads mother got really sick and we had to move to the middle of no where in a small and i mean small! Called cadiz,ky. It was my first day of school and i wore the usual. Skiny jeans and a random shirt of mine and vans, convers,or in my case high tops. I never wore my hair up cause it makes my neck cold and i always straighten my hair no matter what. Through out the day people would ask me the same question.
How did you find this place and whats your name?

I only shuged and walked away.i was giving everyone the silent treatment, the only reason is because my mom made me leave ally friends behind and a guy a really liked! How was it gonna be ok! It wasnt so i disnt talk. Not until this spunky, loud, hilarious dark haired girl that looked bout my age ( 13 ) walk up to me and hug the life put of me in math class. Sje suprised me and told me her name and everything and i told her my name and she smiled and told me i was her new bestfriend. My new beatfriends name is trinity lynn munley.