my past

* js i put the video there cuz tjats my favorite song u need to listen to it like now!*

So well im gonna ask u this now are you with or against rape? Im against it ill tell u why.* wispers * dont tell my mommy she dont know yet and wont know.

Well it all started when i was in the sixth grade and i went to a community pool and i went to go get my bathing suit on and i pick a stall and close the curtain.... I was bout to put my bottoms on when a guy came in and slaped his hand on my mouth he told me to be a good girl and not to scream.i licked his hand bit it anything so i couls scream. I tried kneeing him in the balls but he caught my leg and i fell back. He went to reach between my legs and put one finger in. I cried and screamed in his hand and i finally got one of my hands free and i punched him and he took my arms and put em behind me. And started undoing his swim shorts and he let his hand relax and i screamed for help. Someone came but after the guy ran away. They found me on the ground wet from the pool water shivering and crying. I dont if u guys consider it rape but i do.

Another thing.ik this sounds nasty but i was forced. When i was little my moms bf had his dad live with him. I used to always talk to him and one day he told me to put lotion on his manhood. I told him no but he said i had to. I would shake my head no and he would yank me by him and take my hand and make my hand go in a up and down motion! He was makjng me jack off for him. He would groan and i would cry and he one day came on my fav shirt i threw it away.

So what do u think of me now. Think im a whore or a bitch ? I dont care ive had a horible childhood. So u can suck my cow utters!i will not be affended by rude comments tell me what u guys think so far