caleb geery

(See photo above .... His real name is stephen caleb geery.)

This is the guy that broke my heart as much as i did his ! Now a days me and him are close friends and i still love him. He was my first love and kiss and mostly everything. But he thinks ill just hurt him again. :( ikr such a dummy dumb head.

******past in 7 th******

One day Trinity dm's me ( direct message ) and gives me Calebs number and told or convinced me to try to get caleb to date her. I guess she really liked him so i said i would. So i text him and ask him and tell him who i am and he tells me he liles someone elsw and no so i went off on him and he got confused and so did i. We ended making up and after a week he texted me and told me he liked me and at the time i really liked him to but i didnt wanna go against my friend so i talked to her bout it and she said it was fine with it. I swere trinity is the best friend i could have. After i told him yes he asked if i was serious and i told him i wasnt kidding and he said thank you and other things. After three days of me and him flirting and laughing at funny things he told me he loved me and i knew i loved him back.

******end of flashback*******

I guess u could say we had it complicated and we were always on and off and soon enough je maned up and kissed me. I loved it. I felt sparks and thought nothing could go wrong....not until it changed and a real bitch named kaitlyn came between us and we broke up and i havent dated him since then. But i think he is coming around. I really think me and him could be friends.

(Photo of me and caleb hugging / getting caught kissing by the one and only Trinity)