Chapter Eight

A/n: Hello everyone. I hope that by now you all have read the first seven chapter of this story. I want to know what you guys think of it so far. You can be super honest with me  I just want to know.

Jade's pov

It was the morning after. Perrie and I had fallen asleep on the couch. I had my head on her chest. Her arms around me, This felt right. Perrie wasn't wake yet. It was 6am and we didn't go into work until 8. Just then I felt Perrie waking up. "Hmm babe are you up?" She asked. "yeah." I said.

I then felt her kiss my head. I smiled. "I want to stay here all day." I said and looked up her. "As mush as I would  like that babe we have work." She said. I pout and look at her. "Don't do that it makes me want to kiss you." She said. "And what's stopping you." I said. "Jade I want to make things right. I want to win you over and once we are dating you can have all the kisses you want." She said. My heart melted at her words.

"You are such a romantic, and you care so much about our relationship." I said and kissed her cheek. "I do Jade you are an incredible women and you deserve to be treated like a queen." She said. "God I am so in  love with you." I said and hide my face in her neck. We stayed cuddled up for a bit longer before she left to get ready. 

I went and got ready myself. Once done I had some food and head to the office. When I got there Perrie wasn't here yet. "Hey Jesy got anything to tell me." I said. "As a matter of fact yes. Leigh got me this ring for our anniversary." She said. "Wow a promise ring what did you get her." I asked. "I got her a very nice necklace." She said.

Just then Perrie walks in. "Good morning ladies how are we this morning." She said. "Good Miss Edwards how about yourself?" Jesy said. "Good thank you Jesy and you Jade." She then looked at me. "Great thank you." I said and smiled at her. "Good," she said and walked into her office. "So how is it with her?" Jesy asked. "She came over last night and she slept over." I said. "Did you two fuck." She said. "Jessica no we didn't" I said.

An hour later Perrie called me into her office. "Hey what's up?" I asked. "Camila is coming over in a bit and the reason I want you in here is so we can fix this threaten." She said. I nodded. We talked for a while before we heard Camila come in. "Baby why did you want me to come to your office." She said walked over to Perrie and tried to wrap her around Perrie's neck. 

"Don't Camila" Perrie said and push Camila back a bit. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Camila we need to break up." She said. Camila then turned to me. "You told her didn't you." She said throw herself on me and throw a punch right on my face. Perrie then pulled her off of me. 

"Don't you dare ever touch her again!" Perrie yelled and kept her hold on her. "Let me go" Camila said trying to get out of Perrie's arms. I on the hand was holding my check. "JESY GET SECURITY IN MY OFFICE NOW!" Perrie yelled out. Second later two guys came in and took Camila.

"Make sure she never steps foot in this building and make sure she gets no where near Jade." Perrie said . She then walked over to me. "Hey are you okay?" She asked me and wiped some blood from my lip. "I think so yeah" I said. "Let me go get some ice for your cheek so it doesn't get swollen." She and she left the room. A couple minutes later she came back.

"This is gonna be cold." She said put the ice pack on my cheek. "I am so sorry Jade." She said. "It wasn't your fault." I said and laid my head on her chest. "Ugh just date already." We looked up and saw Leigh-anne. "We taking things slow Leigh." Perrie said. "Aww well I ship it." She said.

"Hey is it okay if I leave you in charge the rest of the day. I'm gonna take Jade home take care of her injuries." Perrie said. "Yeah sure no problem have fun love birds not too much." She said then left. "Come on let's go." She said and we got up.

Perrie's pov

After what happened I left Leigh-anne in charge and I was going to take Jade home. We were getting in my car. I open her door and she got in. I walked to my side and got in.  I started to the car. "You don't mind coming to my house do you?" I asked her. "Not at all." She said. I started to drive to my house. At a red light I turned to look at Jade and she had her head leaning on the window. I put my right hand on her thigh and she looked at me and smiled. 

I pulled up at my house and I yet again opened her door so she can get out. I took her hand once she  was out the car. I lead her inside. "Make yourself at home this is your house too Jade." I said. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" She asked. "No just your cuddles." She said.

I smiled and pulled her to my room where we laid down and cuddled with a movie on. The movie was half way through. I looked down at Jade and saw that she had fallen asleep. I kissed her head and turned the movie off. I covered Jade with the sheets and left the room. 

Jade's pov

I had just woke up and saw that Perrie was no longer in bed with me. I got up and grabbed her hoodie. I walked down stairs. I heard singing from the kitchen. That is were I went. There I saw Perrie cooking. She was dressed in grey sweats and white sports bra. She then turned and she saw me.

"Oh you're up. Did you have a nice nap?" She asked. "Yeah thank you" I said. "Can I see your cheek darling?" She asked. I nodded and she walked over to me and looked at me cheek. She ran her thumb over it. "Looks better than earlier." She said. "So I was thinking of having lunch and then maybe we can go out somewhere." She said. "Yeah I don't mind." I said.

"Okay good sit and I'll finish cooking." She said. I sat down and watched as she moved around the kitchen. I can honestly get used to this.