Chapter 3

"Hello?" I called through the room. I jumped out of the bed feeling around for a light switch.

"Fuck." I said as I stubbed my toe on the edge of what felt like a dresser. "Where are you." I said getting frustrated before finding a switch and flicking it."

"Morning." A raspy voice sounded from the queen sized bed.

"Shit." I said turning around to see a very shirtless Harry in front of me. "We didn't you know, did we?" I asked rubbing temples to try to rid my headache.

"No, fuck no." He said walking over to his wardrobe and pulling on a shirt similar to the one I was wearing. Wait, what.

"H-how did I get into this?" I asked.

"I'm not a perv don't worry. Eleanor changed you." He smirked "Louis was bat shit drunk so I drove us all back to mine." He retorted before leaving the room.

"Oh, okay." I said to myself sighing before plopping onto the bed.

.

.

"Morning I said walking down the stairs, I had long changed and was now extremely hungry so when the smell of pizza filled my nostril of course i dashed down to see what the palaver was.

"Hey do you want some pizza?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I said dashing at my chance to handle only one of the several boxes of warm food. Sitting down at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, I opened the box and ate a slice (the biggest slice).

"Woah girl can eat, that's what I like." I think Niall said patting my back as the other boys filed into the room they all had smiles on their faces and I'm not sure why they were there.

"Hey guys." Eleanor said emerging from her room with not a single sign pf a bad nights sleep. Luck little bitch.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I asked making all the boys burst put laughing.

"Could you shut up I have a headache and your laughter doesn't help." I said picking up yet another slice of pizza.

"How's Melissa?" Harry asked Niall ignoring my statement.

"I'm sorry bout' them." Liam I think said sitting down beside me.

"It's okay really, I mean it's not you is it?" I laughed taking my third slice.

"You eat a lot eh?" He said laughing.

"No! Well maybe. Okay I do." I cringed.

"Don't worry it's cute." He replied. "Hey do you wanna go out, like for dinner or something?"

"Like a date?" I asked cocking my eyebrows.

"No just a dinner and a movie. Okay, like a date." He blushed.

"I don't know." I said before looking at his face. "Okay, yes."

"Yes as in?" He pushed as his face lit up.

"Yes I'll go on a date with you." I giggled.