Chapter 1

Today was the day. I'm going to meet my step sister (and her boyfriend)I hope she's nice. What if she hates my guts! Apparently her name is Eleanor or something. Even if she hates me it won't matter since I'm only visiting my family for a week. A dinner consisting of your dads new family and your mums is bound not to end well.

You see, I may be a bit famous but I love my home and visiting my family whenever I can. But meeting my stepsister is like a slap in the face, like a reinforcement of my parents split. We're meant to be having a nice family dinner but I feel as though I'm walking into a battle field.

I looked out side the rain stained window of the car popping a biscuit in my mouth ever so often before we reached the restaurant the 'peaceful' reunion will be held.

"Thanks." I said paying the taxi driver. I clutched my jacket as I skipped up to the entrance and opened the door.

"Hello did you make a reservation?" The waiter smiled at me.

"Urr yeah either party for Thrilwall or Cadler." I sighed.

"Parents got divorced?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah." I smiled giggling a bit.

"Right this way your party is just here." He said leading me to a large with eight seats and seven people sitting there. It was my dad followed by his partner Christina, next to her was her daughter and her boyfriend.

On the other hand we had my Mum her partned Bruce and his son. I walked up to the table after thanking the waiter.

"Jade, were so glad you could make it." My mother said seemingly happy that I had removed them from their dry conversation.

"Always." I said hugging my mum tightly and saying hello to Bruce before doing the same for my father. I took the seat on the very end across from Louis and began to converse with my step siblings.

"Hi, I'm Eleanor and this is my boyfriend, Louis." She smiled.

"I'm Jade, It's lovely to meet you both I-"

"I'm bored." An American voice sounded.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I don't understand you." He spoke slowly. I pushed out my bottom lip before pulling it back in and making a surprised face.

"Anyway, I was saying I've heard a lot of great things about you."

"Yeah me too, I'm a big fan your fathers always talking about you." She smiled.

"Try her mom." The small voice sounded. Rude much.

"Well, I try i really really miss my friends but sometimes, since you're always with them you just need new faces to see. I love em' to bits though." I replied countering whatever his name's remark.

"Yeah I know what you mean my four best friends annoy the shit out of me especially Harry but I wouldn't trade them for the world." Louis said.

"Well, that's none of your business Jackiey!" My father raised his voice. Here goes.

"I'm just saying you should give her space and not move to America. She's an adult." My mother sounded back just as loud.

"Well, I'm not going for her. I left for a reason!" He yelled. Wait I'm the reason he left.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said excusing myself.

"See what you did?" I heard my mum cry once I was out of sight.

After about a few minutes there was a knock on my stall.

"Jade? I know you're in there, are you okay?" Eleanor asked.

"No." I squeled opening the door to reveal my tear stained face.

"Aww bub." She said squeezing into the cubicle to hug my head.

"Bub?" I giggled.

"Sorry too soon?"

"No I like it- Bub." I replied.

"Look this dinner probably gave you a horrible idea about me. Do you wanna hang out I'm going to a house party tomorrow."

"Yeah sure. Here's my address." And my parents yelling will never change your image, I really like you." I said giving her my address and number.

"Great I'll see you tomorrow. Its at eight so dress sexy by then." She teased