Chapter 8

The scream was awfully loud, startling Ayano and her class. "What the hell was that?" a whole bunch of people from the class asked, " I don't know..." Ayano admitted as she got up and went to the door before a hand grabbed her wrist and yanked her away. "Don't go towards the source!" The student whispered harshly as they glared. Ayano had to resist the urge to roll her eyes, but she had to stay quiet. Soon, a metallic smell floated through the air, which Ayano knew very very well. The teacher got up and slowly creeped towards the door, trying not to make a lot of noise. Once the teacher got closer, they glanced out of the door, a gasp leaving their lips as they stumbled back. "What's wrong?" someone questioned as this peaked Ayano's interest. "well....isn't that just splendid" A small smirk erupted on her face as she walked over and saw what shocked the teacher so much.                                                                                                                                     "W-what is it Ayano?" The students asked as the teacher fumbled around for their phone with shaking hands. "A dead body." She answered back with a small frown on her face, OfCourse, you might think 'oh she is a murderer shouldn't she be happy?' well, you see, she is upset because to her the killing was a bit sloppy.  "Honestly, kind of sloppy..." she muttered under her breath as she spotted a figure scampering away.  A scoff erupted from her lips as she strode back into the class room, a yawn escaping her lips. "Don't go out there if you can't handle a gruesome sight" Ayano recommended with a small smirk as she sat back down at her seat. Not long after she sat down, the police were called and dealt with the situation. Some of her classmates glanced in her direction. "What are you guys staring at?" She asked unamused, her gaze falling upon the few who were staring at her. "nothing!" they replied quickly before looking towards the teacher.