chapter 2

~Ayano's p. O. V. ~

I was sitting in class waiting for the bell to ring so i can stalk senpai, i know it sounds crazy but i want him to notice me. The bell rang and i ran out of the class, i hid behind a wall and peered around it, "why does he never notice me?" i say sadly, i hear footsteps coming so i started walking that way to see who it was. Suddenly i fall on my back and something falls on me, and grabs my chest on accident, a book falls by my head, i look up and see........ SENPAI?! He looks up, i see his face, it is burning up, he gets up quickly and runs off in the other direction leaving me on the floor.

~Taro's P. O. V~

Gah, i fall on something soft and warm, i grab something fluffy and big for support, i look up and saw ayano i quickly get up, currently my face is like a tomato, i run off leaving her on the floor, i feel bad but i got to get to osana before she is mad. I see osana, my face is still burning, "Why is your face so red"osana asks. "uh well...i tripped on my way here..... "i say. I remember her eyes they were dull, they had no life, but when she saw me...... "HELLO ARE YOU ZONING OUT ON ME!?" osana shrieks, i look at her "sorry lets start walking home" i say to her, we start walking, i remember her chest in my hands, i shake my head, No! Im being a pervert! "Hey..... Senpai..... Where is your book?"osana asks, i look down, "it must be still there when i ran into her" i say, "Who is 'her'?"osana asks, "Ayano aishi"i replied and i turn to look at her and she shrieks "WHY HER? SHE IS A INSECT" Osana yells, some how i got angry at what she says, "Don't CALL HER THAT!" i yell at osana, she shrudderd back and nods.