Chapter 12: "I renounce you."

DISCLAIMER!!! Some sensitive topics (tw)

It had been a month...

An entire month of pain and sorrow.

Marinette hadn't been talking to anyone. She felt so alone and heartbroken. She began to lose color in her face and was weak, even as Ladybug.

After she and Adrien broke up, Chat Noir never showed up for any akumatizations. He was nowhere to be found.

Adrien had been at home since the breakup. Nino had been taking Adrien his homework every day but, Natalie was always the one to answer the door and nobody had seen him in the last month.

As a result of the breakup, Ladybug gave Kagami, Luka, and Alya their miraculous to hold onto. She made it very clear that they would only have them until Chat Noir returned from his "travels." She couldn't exactly explain that they were dating and broke up.

—————

"What's the plan, Ladybug?" Ryuko asked.

"The Akuma has to be in his bracelet. Ryuko, take the right. Viperion, take the left. Rena, on my side." Ladybug demanded.

They all agreed and did as she said.

Viperion was thrown to the ground, "Second chance!"

"The Akuma is in his bracelet. Ladybug, I'm by your side." Viperion said.

"Did we not make it?" Ryuko asked.

"We didn't but, I know what to do this time."

They captured the Akuma and realized they all had time before they would transform back, "Shall we all get ice cream?" Rena asked.

Everybody agreed with her and they went to find André. After, they sat on a building with their legs dangling off the side.

"Ladybug. When will Chat Noir return to Paris?" Rena asked.

Viperion and Ryuko started at Ladybug, waiting for her answer.

"I'm not sure. He's been traveling in the U.S so I'm not sure." She lied.

Viperion saw something in the corner of his eye. He put his arm around Ladybug.

Ladybug looked down at the street and saw Adrien looking at them from his car window. That was the first time she saw him in weeks.

Adrien's head hung low and he rolled up his window.

"I'm sure Chat is doing well in the U.S, though. But, maybe I should take back the miraculous for now."

Luka took of his miraculous in front of the girls because they all knew who he was.

Then he climbed down the latter.

Rena, Ryuko, and Ladybug went into an alley, and Ryuko and Rena were back to back when they handed their miraculous to Ladybug.

They each walked a different way and Ladybug ran into another alley to transform back.

"Marinette..." Tikki whimpered.

Marinette sat on the ground and burst into tears, "I'm so sorry."

"What do you mean?"