Wildest Dreams

Based on Taylor swift's song of the same name with a pretty little twist to it.

Prin Michanya, the rising star of the Thailand film industry was pacing. The 22-year-old actress who had won the best debut actress the former year and had given two more blockbusters since then had absolutely no reason to fret but the young woman in her was still nervously anticipating the meeting that was going to happen in the next 10 minutes, she was going to be cast in a romance drama, and although she usually went for movies that were of the thriller genre, she couldn't pass on this opportunity, all because of the people that were gonna get cast against her.

Bright Vachiravit Chivar-ee and Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

When the production house had sent the scripts to her agency explaining to them that they wanted Prin in the leading role in their new movie, Prin was intrigued, the story was about a woman who had to choose between two men who were equally in love with her character and she was in dilemma over both of them. At first glance, it looked like a regular Love triangle but when she read through the script properly, she connected with her character and the story pretty well as it was portraying the complex emotions of three different people.

When she had agreed to the contract signing the producer had informed them that they were casting Bright and Win as the two main leads. For the first time, both of them were going to work together. And it was Prin who was going to be a part of this project. she had squealed herself to sleep that night.

Thailand's most sought-after actors were going to work with her, and that too together.

Bright Vachiravit was the most loved heartthrob in the country, all the women ( and some men, although they are gonna lie if you ask them ) either loved him or wanted to sleep with him. Or both. The man oozed raw sexuality. He had a face to die for and women went completely crazy every time he even breathed in their direction. Add to that, his mysterious eyes that spoke volumes and sinful lips that smirked more than they smiled. He had started working early in his life, from doing supporting roles to stealing the limelight of every other actor and staying at the top for a long time. He had the talent for it and chose different types of movies to prove it.

The confidence and devil may care attitude had helped him keep the title of the most talented young actor for years. Five years, since he had played a mysterious college kid in one of his movies at the age of 19 and became the megastar in the making. until his successor entered the game two years back.

Win Metawin. He was surprisingly signed under the same agency as Bright and had struggled for a year with minor roles before he got cast as a heartbroken cop in a movie and became the next big sensation of the silver screen.

Bright suddenly had a competition, a very talented one at that, and the nation was torn between two beautiful and charming stars. A strong fan base was made, people started comparing the two artists but the artists usually turned those provocative questions of comparisons into a joke.

Bright and Win, both had a good head on their shoulders. And them being in the same agency helped a lot. The public interaction between them was scarce, but the events they did have to be together were filled with a weird tension nobody ever acknowledged.

People assumed that it was because they were fighting for the first position in being the top artist.

Win Metawin had a lot going right for himself, a year younger than his competition, at the age of 25, he had managed to bag two best male artist awards back to back for the last two years, his fans were especially very sensitive about his smile, his smile could put angels to shame and women tended to scream whenever he smiled freely in a public event. He had a body of a greek god but he could smooth-talk anyone with his buttery smile and mischievously sparkling eyes.