Hamza Shahbaz Sharif's warm welcome after being released from forced

Pakistan's opposition leader, Hamza Shabazz. Sharif's son was arrested on suspicion of corruption

In July 2018, former Punjab Chief Minister Shabazz. Hamza Shahbaz, the son of Sharif Shahbaz Sharif, won the election for NA-124 Lahore in the National Assembly constituency by winning 139,443 votes.Pakistan's National Accountability Office, NAB-The National Accountability Bureau, raided Pakistan's Muslim League PML-N President Shabazz on Saturday, business Recorder reported. At his home in Lahore, Sharif arrested Shabazz's son, Hamza Shebaz Hamza Shahbaz, a member of the Punjab provincial council and leader of the opposition.The National Accountability Office has imposed a total blockade on the vicinity of the Lahore Shebaz compound and deployed a large police presence. The Accountability Office said it had arrest warrants and that the arrests were made independently of the Bureau.Like many of the Sharif family's children, Hamza Shebaz has been embroiled in multiple cases of corruption.Together with his brother Salman, he is accused of embezzling 200m rupees of public funds in order to build a bridge in favour of Ramzan Sugar Mills in Chiniot - he is a director of the company. According to the Accountability Office, the public funds were made up of Shabazz, then The Chief Minister of Punjab. Sharif, so Shabazz is also a suspect in the case.Hamza is also accused of possessing large amounts of undeclared assets and the investigation team has no knowledge of the large amounts of assets he has overseas. He is suspected of using nepotism to violate procurement, bidding rules and involve money laundering and corruption. In 2018, pakistan's federal government added Hamza Shebaz's name to the no-fly list at the request of the National Accountability Office.

https://softwarefinding.blogspot.com/2021/03/hamza-shahbaz-sharifs-warm-welcome.html