Chapter 3- His eyes met hers

Taulia's POV
It was 8:15AM and I could hear the alarm blasting in my ears. I turned to my side and turned it off. I thought to myself ''This is going to be a long and draining day". I got up, went to my bathroom and took a shower. It had a big double shower and bathtub along with his and hers sink even though it was just me. I lived in a penthouse on the 50th floor. I actually own the entire building. Each floor is a penthouse by itself and they all have pools on the balcony. I will get into the details later but I am running late. My day would consist of thr hair salon, shopping then the interview. I threw on a big white robe, LV furry slides and put my hair in a top knot. I had long 4a curls that went to be waist and it can be pretty hard to manage so I deep condition once a week. Today at 3:00PM was the interview for the CEO position at Ploric Holdings Inc. I currently work at Black Industries which is the leading construction company in the country. I have been the Vice President for about 2 years but have worked at the company for 5. It does help that the President and Chairman like me but my education got me here. I love being in a male dominated industry. It makes people respect me.
I was grabbing my keys, wallet amd phone when I heard Blake over the intercom saying my car was ready. Blake is the head of my security. He monitors me personally but oversees my building. I got in the elevator and got to the garage. I own 30 cars, they are all very unique and have been modified for me. I also own a yacht, helicopter and private jet. I am known for my cars actually, they have their own personality and have been modified to suit me. My cars are stored in a hidden warehouse that is operated like an elevator. You push a button for the type of car you want and it comes to you on the ground. Blake opened the door for me and said "Good morning Miss Santorini". I replied and said "Oh for heaven's sake Blake my name is Taulia, use it''. I got in my car and started the engine, a message came up on my phone that said ''You'll do great today baby- Mom'', I love my mother to death so I asked Siri to respond with "Thank you Mommy, I love you''. I decided to take the Rolls Royce Dawn because I just felt like it to be honest, it was wrapped with black marble, had gold rims and handles with an all white interior. My initials were also under the RR logo on the headrest. After I did my hair I would be heading to the store to buy an outfit for this interview. I exited my parking lot and entered the main road, i decided to put the top down so I can really have some fun. I started to sing along to some Lil baby songs while I was cruising. I stopped at a red light and was doing some hand dances. My hair was fully messy from the top being down but I didn't care. A McLauren was beside me with the most abnormally stunning man I have ever seen. He was looking at me laughing with the man beside him making either a shocked or disgusted face, maybe both. I stopped in my tracks and could not move. He took his eyes from mine and drove off. I did not realize the light was green until I was flooded with car honks. I swallowed my embarrassment, took seconds to remember his face then continued on my journey to the hairsalon.