the day we met

It was a normal day. Adrien walking to school for his first day after months and months of trying to convince his father to let him go. Adrien got to school nervous than ever. The whole class new that there was gonna be a new student so they were all so excited. Nino arrived at school and saw Adrien standing outside. " hey dude you must be the new guy" Nino asked, "yea i am um i-im Adrien" Adrien explained "dude your nervous it's normal but just be chill everyone here is gonna love you" Nino told Adrien. The two boys walked in together and stood outside ms. bustiers class " come on dude your gonna be fine" Nino said. Marinette and Alya were walking to class and saw Nino and Adrien. That's when it happened.  Nino said " hey babe! iv missed you over the summer" while Nino and Alya were having a little chat Adrien and Marinette were only able to stare at each other the whole time. It was instant love. Marinette was so attached to him that she wasn't aware of what's happening. " uh heloooo earth to marrinette?" alya shouted marinette was surprised and got all her senses back. They all walked into class together and sat down, Adrien with Nino and behind them Marinette and alya. The whole duration of the class Marinette was just staring at adriens gorgeous golden locks. Again not aware of what was happening ms bustier called her name 4 times for attendance and on the fifth time she answered. after school was over marinette was walking home. She heard someone behind her screaming her name. It was adrien " hey marinette wait up!" marinette turned around and waited for adrien to catch up with her. Adrien got to her panting, marinette started to blush. "Oh h-hey a-a-Adrien" marinette stuttered. Adrien said " i just wanted to ask if-if you wanted to go out with me sometime?". marinette was staring deeply into his eyes and was lost she then fell forward from the shock she had when he asked her. Adrien had a quick reflex and caught her but they both fell back together marinette on top of him. Their eyes quickly bulged out both of them blushing. Marinette wanted to stay there forever the feeling of his warm chest was so nice. she quickly said "yes i'd love to, pick me up at 7pm tomorrow we're going to my fav restaurant!" and ran away without waiting for him to answer.

OK HI GUYS IDK IF THIS IS GOOD BECAUSE IT MY FIRST TIKE WRITING THIS IM SORRY IF ITS BORING BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING AS WE GO JUST WAIT PLEASE OK I LOVE YOU GUYS  BYEE :))))