Thin Line Between Friend and Foe Pt.2

Harmony's/Phe POV
We arrived home and put away the bags we got from the mall. We all get a text from Mr.Forst telling us to meet in his office.
Once everyone arrives he speaks, "Tonight you all will go undercover to a masquerade dance being held by the new gang in California. They are holding a ball at one of their safe houses here in Michigan and you all will pose as couples and search for intel."
We all nod our heads and he continues "Phe and Key will be partners, Prime and Scarlet will be partners, Emerald and Ace will be partners, and Winter will go in alone."

My dad takes over and continues "It is 1pm now, train with each other and have your weapons and outfits ready by 7pm. Phe and Key will take the basement, Prime and Scarlet will take the top floor, Winter will take the middle floor, and Emerald and Ace will be look outs on the main floor."

Once he is done my mom takes the floor to tell us our outfit and cars for tonight, "Phe your dress will be a blue off the shoulder ball gown with pockets, Scarlet your dress will be Red of course and it will be half sleeve/half open, Emerald your dress will be green long sleeves with a slit on the right leg, Winter you dress is a white v neck that trails in the back. The boys will match button down shirt colors with your dresses and you will all wear black pants. You mask will match your partners and on the left hand side a jewel, or symbol to match your names will be placed. As for your cars I'll let you choose."

We nob our heads and head to the training area while my mother prepares our clothes. Once in the training area we sit in a circle and stretch.
Winter breaks the silence "Tonight is going to be fun, I can't wait"
Ace laughs at his sister and shakes his head "Is fun all you think about"
W: "Yes"
A: "Smh you better not forget the plan"
W: "Okay okay buzzkill, you wanna be the oldest so bad"
Me and the rest of the crew laugh at them. I pull Key by his arm and start throwing punches at him before he even has a chance to react.
"Ow girl wtf" he says confused asf
"Rule number 5- Always Pay Attention" I tell him
"You never know when trouble can start" I continue
We continue to spar back and forth and out of the corner of my eye I see Winter throw a knife in our direction.
"Duck" I say to Key and the knife just barely grazed his shoulder.
"Good job" Winter says impressed by my reaction time.
Key shakes his head "Y'all two mf's crazy asf"
I trade partners with Prime and me and Scarlet Spar. After 20 minutes we keep the rotation going until everyone has trained with each other. I check the clock it's 2:40, at 6 we'll head up eat and get ready. We decided to work on pain endurance so me being the best at running the drills get everyone set up for military style training we run through that it takes an hour and twenty minutes. After that we go to the gun range for a bit and last but not least we go for a swim to practice holding our breathe. After we were done it was 5:30 we end training early and go take showers, we put on chill clothes and decide to watch a movie.
"Let's watch Princess and The Frog" Legacy said
The boys groaned and the girls happily agreed. We head to the movie room and put the movie on, I sat next to Ke'Vontae and cuddled with him, half way through the movie I fell asleep.
"Boo!" I woke up startled and punched the person in front of me.
"Ow!" Jaylen said as he rubbed his jaw
"My bad you scared me" I apologized
"Come on Mike Tyson is 630, momma done with yo dress" Jay said
I laughed and went to get dressed. After getting dressed we headed to the main hallway and picked up our ear pieces and weapons. Me and Key headed out the door and so did everyone else. We took the blue 2017 Ford GT and headed to the location we received. Once we arrived, we made sure everyone else arrived before moving and pretended not to know each other. Me and Key head to the basement and start looking around, we looked into a window for a room that looked like a file area. I went to twist the knob but it was locked, I pulled the hairpins from my hair and picked the lock. Key watched and was amazed by how fast I picked the lock. I laughed and said "You take that side and I'll check this side." He nodded and we started taking pictures of the files. We heard a voice coming and we quickly closed the cabinets and closed the door back. We hide under a table in the corner of the room. The person enter the room and we tried to keep silent. I got the urge to sneeze and Key put his hand over my nose, but I couldn't hold it in and sneezed. Key mumbled "Fuck." The person turned and asked who was there and when we didn't reply they walked towards us. I quickly double tapped my wrist watch and let the crew know we had been spotted. I felt someone grab my arm and I was yanked from under the table. I looked up at the boy in front of me he looked to be about my age.
He spoke again and said "You can come out from there" and Key did as told.
"What are you too doing here? This area is restricted." He said aggressively
"We were looking for somewhere to get away too." Key said
"Your lying" the boy said
"This room was locked so you couldn't have gotten in with out picking the lock" he continued
I got tired of him talking and when he let my arm go I held my wrist up to his face and he was out like a light.
"How did you do that?" Key asked
"My perfume is laced with sleep Chemicals" I replied
"Rule Number 4 be prepared for the unexpected" I continued
Following plan B, me and the rest of the gang headed back to our vehicles and left. Me and Key had found the information needed.

To be continued......
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter- Ky🥰
Character Undercover Names
Harmony/Phe
Jaylen/Prime
Ke'Vontae/Key
Dajah/Scarlet
Legacy/Emerald
Angelica/Winter
Romeo/Ace