Chapter Eight - Love is in The Air

(Once again this has a lot of KuzuPeko)

By the end of Peko's performance, Fuyuhiko's face was more red then Mahiru's hair! He was more flustered than i had ever seen before (then again i'd never actually seen him flustered). All he could do was stare at her, at her beautiful body, into her beautiful eyes. I left him gawping at his crush and turned to Gundham, "Damn, she can sing so good!"

"Yes, for a mortal she has talent like the sirens of the underworld," He replied casually.

"Right.. Anyways who's go is it, mine?" I asked my friends even though Fuyu didn't seem to be paying me much attention.

Peko sat down again, "Yes y/n, it's your go!" She said glancing at the small yakuza still in shock. I had the perfect plan, yes it was cliché but it would be funny, right?
"Hmm, Fuyu," I began catching his attention finally, "Truth or Dare?"

"I ain't no pussy, dare!" He stared me down. Did he know my plan?

I smirked, "I dare you to kiss Peko, and since you're no pussy, a proper kiss, lips and not just a peck either. A real, proper kiss!"
Fuyu's eyes widened but i couldn't tell if it was anger or fear.

~(FUYUHIKO POV)~

Slowly, I turned to Peko, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs. I couldn't believe y/n but then again, of course she would do this, she's annoying like that. That bastard!! I refused to look Peko in the eyes hoping to make it less awkward but in all honesty, I wanted this didn't I? This is what I wanted, right? As I heard giggles from y/n in the background, I leaned closer to the stunning girl in front of me still avoiding eye contact. 'I can do this,' I thought trying to build some confidence...

~(PEKO POV)~
His red face was centimetres away from mine when we finally made eye contact. His beautiful, golden orbs gazed into my own and I could feel the pink dusting my cheeks spread to the tips of my ears. To be completely honest, it wasn't too bad. For a while, i'd noticed that my feelings towards Young Master had developed from friendship into attraction but i'm not sure if i'm ready. Being in a relationship with my lifelong master.....and my best friend? I wasn't sure but as our faces drew closer, I didn't hold back. Without using my head, I gently closed the gap between Fuyuhiko and I. His lips felt soft against mine and I could feel the heat from his embarrassed face.

(BACK TO FUYU POV)
IS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING? AM I KISSING MY CRUSH, WAIT NO, SHE KISSED ME!! Oh I have too many thoughts racing about in my head like angry ants and I couldn't think straight; how could I? After about 5 seconds, I quickly broke away from Peko's tender kiss before covering my face with my hands. WHY AM I SO EMBARRASSED? I'M
A YAKUZA FOR FUCKS SAKES. Oh god, y/n is laughing at me isn't she...