After Johnny's spill of loving words, Criss was right, there was no way I could say no to the little guy. It was just the thought of being Mrs.Criss Angel was actually scaring the hell out of me, I was an average nobody, and he was a king celebrity in his own rights, rich famous, sexy as hell, and lived in a castle paradise. 

Mickey saw the insecure expressions on my face as Criss was kneeling conversing with Johnny while holding Xavier in his arms, and asked me to take a walk with him to the park so Bear could get a lil exercise while he and I had a lil chat. Criss silently got the hint and told Johnny to grab the ball and he would go in the backyard with him, Oso, and chicklet and play for a while until it was time to put Xavier down for his nap. I sighed knowing fully well what my loving brother's speech was going to be about, but just to humor him I whistled for Xristos so he could come too. Once we got out of the door Mickey was talking up a storm, but nothing of importance just silly conversation. It wasn't until we got to the park and far away from the house when he started asking me why I was stalling and being insecure about Criss because even a blind man could see how much I loved and felt for him and his two children.

I gave Xristos a few strokes, as I told my brother that I did love Criss very much considering the short time we were together, but it was his fame and popularity that I was afraid of because someone like me just didn't fit in or belong in that type of world. And sooner or later I would do or say something that would tarnish his celebrity image, or he would realize that I wasn't good enough for him, and ditch me for another ritzy and famous model or actress, someone of importance and fame just like him. Mickey listened very intently to my reasons, then told me those were all good excuses in not accepting his proposal, but at the same time they were childish, and that he was sure Criss was fully capable of knowing who and what he wanted. 

Then he kissed my forehead and told me that I was plenty old enough to make my own decisions, but he also said I would be sorry if I let this opportunity slide by. Then he smacked me on the ass and told me that was for thinking I wasn't good enough for him because there wasn't a damn thing wrong with me or my looks. I playfully stuck my tongue out at him and asked him what he thought of Criss. Mickey snickered and said other than him being a cheating card shark, he was a very cool guy that had two very sweet and adorable lil boys that really would love having me as their mom.

 I closed my eyes for a while, as I sighed, then told him that as usual he was right and I needed to stop being so paranoid about who he was in the celebrity world and just care about who he was as a person, and what a loving and caring man he has been to me since he's met me. Mickey gave me a wink as he said now I was talking with some sense, and that it was time to head back to the house because he was not only hungry again, but his belly thinks its throats been cut due to the lack of beverage, or in normal language my big brother was dying of thirst and wanted a beer. I wrapped my arm around my brother's neck as he whistled for the two dogs to follow us back to Criss's house for a snack and a cool drink, and for me a long talk with Criss about his out-of-the-blue marital offer to me.

Our walk was now over with and Mickey was heading up to his bedroom for a while with Bear following behind him. Xristos made a beeline to the kids' room to sleep with Johnny in his Magnum P.I. hot rod bed. I walked thru the house making my rounds making sure all the doors were locked up for the evening, even though with Criss's mansion security it didn't need it, but it was a security habit of mine. Then I left the doggy door open so they could let themselves in and out during the night without waking us up to let them out.

 I checked the den and the parlor first just to see if Criss was downstairs but he wasn't so I headed up the stairs turning out the main lights as I went. I took a sneak peek into the boys' room first then quietly crept into the master bedroom, Criss wasn't in bed yet, so he must've been in the bathroom. I got out of my clothes and slid on his nostalgic Alice Cooper t-shirt that I magically acquired during my stay with him, and preferred it over any other nightgown. Then I slid under the blankets and patiently waited for Criss to make it back into the bedroom to join me. But I must have fallen asleep by the time he came to bed, for I never got to talk with him about the big 'M' word, so I guess it will just have to wait until tomorrow if I still had the nerve to bring it up by then.