ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 (⚠)

⚠ TRIGGER WARNING (PLEASE READ): ⚠

THIS SCENARIO WILL COVER SOME TOPICS THAT READERS MAY NOT BE COMFORTABLE WITH. IF YOU EXPERIENCED ANY FORM OF EXTREME EMOTIONAL, MENTAL, S//XUAL OR PHYSICAL HARM OR AB//SE, IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO SKIP THIS SCENARIO ENTIRELY, AND DON'T LOOK INTO THE COMMENT THREADS, AS IT MIGHT TRIGGER YOU. IF YOU CONTINUE ON WITH THE SCENARIO AFTER, THEN I AM IN NO WAY ACCOUNTABLE IF YOU GET TRIGGERED.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨.𝟏

[ OC ] accidentally left something out in the open, that is supposed to be private. And the reason it IS private is because it brings up some rather questionable things about [ OC ]'s past, or current events in their life. After [ CRUSH ] Finds out about this , they decide to confront [ OC ] about what they found.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨.𝟐
[ OC ] Is placed in a less than comfortable position for them, while [ CRUSH ] is doing fairly okay in the situation, [ OC ] doesn't feel the same. It reminds them of something that happened to them in the past. The more they're there. The more [ OC ] is inching closer and closer to eventually being triggered, and having a meltdown because of it.

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐨.𝟑
[ CRUSH ] witnesses something bad, or at the very least questionable happening to [ OC ] first hand. But, doesn't decide to question [ OC ] until a few days later.