˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬!

『 1 』
Don't be OP.
Pretty self-explanatory.

『 
Censor swearing.
I don't want my book to be taken down, so please censor it. (Ex: B*tch, sl*t, f*ck)

『 
Smut is not allowed.
NO. Absolutely not. There are kiddies here! YOU N A S T Y. 

But there can be fluff tho

we stan fluff B)

『 
Hate the character, not the person.
Don't hate the person who is roleplaying the character. Just because you don't like their character, doesn't mean that they deserve to be bullied! We don't condone bullying. Begone.

『 
Please, say 'Can I?' or 'May I?' before starting a roleplay
Pretty self-explanatory again.

『 
Please, for the love of god, BE LITERATE
Please give me something to work with. Words cannot describe how many roleplay books I've been in, and they give me absolutely nothing to work with, because they use 1 or 2 lines. Please be literate, minimum sentence is 5. But if your new to roleplay, I'll give you 3 sentences minimum :]

『 8 』
Play my crush, and I play yours.
If you want me to reply to your chain, then play my crush as well. If you want an example, please comment about it and I'll send you an example via comment or DM. But, since this gets on my nerves often, I'll tell you if you accidentally broken a rule. But, I'll let you figure out which rule you broke.

『 
I'm not changing my crush.
I'm extremely sorry, but this is to prevent love triangles, or the fangirls from killing my OCs- I mean, technically you can, but I'll only have to roleplay one of my OCs with you. Sorry!

『 10 
No excessive edginess or gore. Especially triggering topics.
Don't... Just don't. Angst scenarios are the only ones I'll allow it in.

『 12 
You are allowed to make your own OC forum!
 All I ask of you is to be literate.

『 13 

Please no legendaries!

This kinda ties in with the first rule, but still!

『 14 
Please dont finesse my OCs crushes-
We do not stan mary sues/gary stu's here.

『 15 
Don't jump into battles with other characters!
Please don't jump/force characters into battles with your OC. Both of my OCs don't really like battling pokemon for their own reasons. Be respectful of that! Speaking of which...

『 16 
Be nice to the OCs.
Be nice to them stinky >:(

17 
Wait until I accept your forum-
hi yes please wait until I accept your forum THEN you can start roleplaying B)

18 
Have a backup crush
yeah, you should prolly have a backup crush.

The password is the numbers I skipped
And please tag anyone who'd you think would be interested in this roleplay, you don't have to though! ^^ Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!